cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Looking for people to talk to please.

My pleasure @musicfan_xo  ugh I hate that sick feeling you get from being anxious. It's understandable, I always get anxious when I have to go to health related appointments. I just try to think of how much better I'll feel when it's over lol. I hope that it's a positive catch up with the psychiatrist, let us know if you need to chat after it Smiley Happy 

@Bre-RO thanks, the session was good and bad 

hey @musicfan_xo how did you go with the psychiatrist and with the gp the other day? i really hope they were understanding and helpful
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Getting anxious seeing doctors suck @Bre-RO and @musicfan_xo Smiley Sad I used to get so panicky at the gp and other doctors, but I'm getting better at it after having better experiences and more exposure, so it can get better!

Previous bad experiences with doctors and health professionals can really make help seeking difficult @musicfan_xo. We're here to listen if you wanted to talk through anything, sometimes it can be helpful

Hey @scared01 . I only saw my Psychiatrist yesterday, I see the new GP on Thursday, I don't really feel like going though. The session was ok, it was a mix.

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 thank you, I'm here for you all too

ah my apologies @musicfan_xo i mustve read wrong, would you like to talk about your psychiatrist appointment more?

Hey @scared01 . All good, no need to apologise. Hmm, it was just mixed I guess. I might discuss more later or tomorrow.

thats ok @musicfan_xo no pressure to talk about anything
how was the rest of you day?

@scared01 I've been a bit depressed because of the bullying that happened on the other forums, but other than that, just boring, the usual. You?

bullying on other forums!? im not sure if ive seen you post about that somewhere here? or is this the first time youve mentioned it? im sorry that happened. bullying is never ok @musicfan_xo