cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for people to talk to please.

Hi everyone. I made my own thread recently but that was just to update people since I haven't been on here for a while. Please leave it open though mods incase I decide to go back to it. I wasn't sure where to post this mods, so if it's not in the right place, please feel free to move it.

Anyway I'm just posting this because I've been lonely and I'm in the mood to talk to people, anybody, about anything. If you want to vent to me about things you're struggling with, that's fine too. I just need some online company.

I recently had some of my cousins add me, one of my Dad's sisters Son's, and their Wives, but they're just completely ignoring me now. I reckon my other toxic Auntie said something to them because ever since I had an argument with her (her fault, not mine, she made my Christmas horrible last year and again this year by constantly putting me down), they've stopped talking to me. I blocked her.

I try to be polite and ask how their Christmas was, send them cards for Christmas, I got like 3 back and only 1 was from a Cousin.

So I'm feeling really unwanted by them, and lonely. My only friends are someone who has a small business in NSW I haven't met yet (I'm in VIC), and people I've never met in America.

Sorry for my rambling. I'd love anyone to say hello, please, if anybody is up to it, but no pressure.

Re: Looking for people to talk to please.

Anybody, please? Smiley Sad

Hi @musicfan_xo 

I need someone to talk to as well. Smiley Sad

How have you been going?

Hi @Tiny_leaf .

I feel like I should get this thread deleted, nobody has replied. Thank you for responding though. I've been ok I guess, struggling though. You?

Hi @musicfan_xo, I am sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment. It sounds like the stuff with your family was pretty hurtful and stressful. Being put down all the time is not a nice feeling, so I can understand why you are no longer talking to them. Who wants to be around people who put you down all the time? Nobody needs that in their life at all.

It may not feel like it but it is okay to have online friends as long as you are being safe and responsible. When I was younger I used to have a lot of online friends because I used to play a lot of online games Smiley Happy

I have moved your post to the Tough Times area, just as the hanging out area is just more for casual chat. Also, if you like, I can remove the thread for you but it is totally up to you.

@Taylor-RO hi, sorry I wasn't sure where to put the thread. You can leave it open I guess.

Yes I'm careful with online friendships

@musicfan_xo I'm sorry for replying so late... I've been struggling a bit too, my parents are arguing at the moment. I think I did something wrong but I'm not sure.

@Tiny_leaf no need to apologise.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you haven't done anything wrong.

Hey @musicfan_xo I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling lonely and isolated from your family lately Smiley Sad How have you been feeling today?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 thank you. I'm still feeling pretty crappy. How are you?