cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Looking for people to talk to please.

Hi @musicfan_xo i'm also looking for someone to talk to as i too have a bad relationship with family and i unfortunately don't have any friends, i'm really happy that you put this up. Everyone including me on this forum will always be there for you ❤

Hello @Agenderandproudofit , thank you for commenting here. I like your username.

I'm really sorry to hear that, is there anything i can do? And thank you, I'm always here for everyone on these forums too. I have no friends either, they're all online. I have literally nobody to hang out with. I haven't seen anybody for 2 years, not because of COVID but just the person who I last saw I kicked out of my life because they became really toxic. I have no one to see.

I'm all good for now i'm used to being rejected it's been like that for pretty much my whole life to date, but thanks for looking out for me you're very kind. I hope you find someone especially if they're nice and likes you for who you are, even having just one friend can mean a lot. A couple of years ago i started to hang out with a good friend of mine from high school who i hadn't seen in years and she was just an amazing, loving, caring human being that cared so much about me that it didn't matter if we hardly had anything in common, even though we're not friends anymore i still have lots of respect for her and i'm grateful to have known her. Getting involved in the community such as gardening or playing sports are some great examples to meet people, or even taking up activities such as painting or photography are good too they'd have studios/classes around the place. I'm sure everything will work out for you 😊

@musicfan_xo I'm here to talk if you need someone to talk to

Hey @hunginc , thank you. I'm here for you aswell

Hey again @Agenderandproudofit , I only just saw your reply, so my apologies.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I've been rejected too, in terms of family & "friends" & at primary & high school. (apart from my Parents & Grandparents, but my Grandparents passed away in 2013 & 2015 & words cannot describe how much I miss them, but I won't get into that since it's too depressing for me). 

Yes I agree, 1 friend is a lot. I feel like online friendships like here are better anyway. I'm glad you found someone like that, I wish I could.

I've asked every group here (sewing, art, etc) even before COVID & I'm always rejected, I have no idea why. I had a very traumatic experience at Headspace so I won't be going back there for any reason.

I'm happy that online friendships are working positively well for you, you'll find someone one day it's a big world however long it takes months, years i'm sure that particular person will make you so happy. Groups wise if you're being rejected and feel like there's no other groups to join, have a break from searching do what you love doing in your spare time then after a while maybe something new will pop up.

Thank you @Agenderandproudofit .

I've tried to find interests. Colouring in helps me sometimes, I know that may sound childish. I also walk a few times daily, although I eat junk food.

How are you going now?

@Tiny_leaf are you and others here ok?

@musicfan_xo yeah I've been hearing some less than great things about them recently, I've stopped recommending them to people.

Sometimes states have "secret" public health services that aren't really advertised. Would something like that be helpful instead?

I'm in a bit of pain from a car crash about a month ago, so not great atm. How about you?

@musicfan_xo I'm good i'm glad colouring in helps you it's not childish at all even i do it sometimes, walking's a great activity too i walk daily too around 30 minutes a day. I love junk food also even if i eat it occasionally 😊