cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Looking for people to talk to please.

@Sophia-RO I'm ok. I'll be seeing a different GP on Tuesday so I hope that goes ok. My GP hasn't done much for me with my mental health & a Bunion I have.

I never really do much. You?

Hey @musicfan_xo, I am sorry to hear that your old GP wasn’t very helpful. Hopefully your new one is able to do a lot more for you. Best of luck! Please feel welcome to keep us updated Smiley Happy

@Taylor-RO thank you. I see my current GP tomorrow. I made an appointment for Tuesday with this new GP, but my Mum said they may question why I was there yesterday then the next day. Good point, I didn't think of that. She said ask at reception tomorrow if the new GP can see me because he's closed his books & is only seeing his current patients, but I'm sure if I explain that I'm struggling with my mental health & my current GP isn't helping, & that he's the only other GP there who deals with mental health etc, that I should be fine. Plus it's only 1 more Patient. I hope so.

Hi @musicfan_xo, it's a great thread as you are actively asking for help (proud of you!). I'm glad that you will see a GP on Tuesday and I hope it will help you this time. I also have bad relationships with my relatives (well, sometimes they are really annoying...), please feel free to talk with me if you are willing to Smiley Very Happy

@Macaria thank you, and sorry to hear that. I rescheduled the appointment with a different GP but I see mine today (wasting my time though)

@musicfan_xo hi, how are going of late?

@Milkninja222 pretty crappy. You?

@musicfan_xo aww that's no good Smiley Sad

What happened?

@Milkninja222 just struggling with loneliness, my mental health, a bunion, etc.

@musicfan_xo Thank you for sharing that and being honest with those issues. We are here if you wish talk. Can you tell me of what has been happening for you recently of late? Like in your daily I mean