cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lost and alone

@loves netball that's a really horrible feeling, can I ask who is making you go to hospital? If you're keeping yourself safe than I would hope you wouldn't have to go, is someone concerned about your safety? Are there any small steps you can take tonight that might help? Even one small thing you can think of to look after yourself tonight?

@loves netball Hmm that must be a hard feeling to sit with tonight, and that you don't wanna be home right now... Can I ask, when you say "when I am like this",  what are you feeling?

Hey @loves netball, I am really feeling for you this evening, I am also very concerned about your safety. There's a great free service called Suicide Line that I think could be a good option for you tonight - their number is 1300 651 251.

Or alternatively there's also SCBS (Suicide Callback Service - 1300 659 467) . I really want to make sure you are safe tonight, you're stronger than you know just by coming to RO and opening up.

I have to log off now, but will get someone to touch base with you tomorrow.

@loves netball I am glad you had a chat to Lifeline last night thank you for doing that and also for letting us know. Really glad to hear it helped you stay a little safe last night!

I want to just explore where you're at a bit at the moment just bit by bit. If that's something you're okay with.

So you're really not feeling like there's much hope right now, you feel like there's a lot of stuff you'd like to do but its hard to do it and that's part of what's making you feel like dying. Is that kind of where you're at? Or are am i waaaaay off the mark?

@loves netball

So again, just kind of reflecting with you at the moment. Let me know if I've done enough of that!

So there's lots of things you would like to do or have absolutely loved doing in the past. Things that gave meaning to your life, yet the symptoms are creating some pretty huge interpersonal barriers and also just motivation/energy barriers and that makes you feel like the things you did that gave you meaning are gone. On top of that there's the fear that it might not get better, or things might get worse.