cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lost and alone

@loves netball glad it makes sense. You've repeated a few times a desire you have for people to stop helping you - unfortunately that's what we are all here on the RO forum for! I am worried that you have spoken about hating life, wanting to exist to make it stop and needing to black out - are you going to be safe tonight? 

If you feel you are not getting the right help at the moment, speaking to professionals trained in supporting people in crisis and going through a low time as you are now, it might be best to reach out to the Suicide Call Back Service right now (https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/online-counselling).

Please let us know how you go.  

Perhaps you feel incredibly disheartened and alone because you feel the people who generally listen and help ie your case worker and kids helpline, aren't there for you? Perhaps you feel hopeless? But most of all you feel this intense pain the you can't describe? 

You mentioned "only not existing would make it stop right now", that's serious. Does it mean that you would rather not be alive or that you would prefer not to be experience the terrible feelings you are now? Are you safe right now? 

Right now, perhaps you don't feel like things will get any better - you mightn't see a future....You don't see another way....You don't feel strong right now - but something has kept you going up until this point ( inner resilience/ hope for something/ a particular life goal/ a support person). I encourage you to explore what your "litle gem" is (what keeps you going). 

Who are those people people you worry about @loves netball? Let's focus on whats keeping you here like @Melanie_Klein is pointing towards.

I'm still not sure if you are going to be okay tonight so I might jump on email with you in a few minutes to clarify briefly. Keep trying to get through to the SCBS tonight, are you trying for online counselling or over the phone?  

So the thought of your family usuall preventing you from acting - but now they aren't so much a factor - because you don't see how things can possibly get better? 

Another resource which you can try is eheadspace; https://www.eheadspace.org.au/log-in/?redirect=/my-account/waiting-room/&v=a

Have you eaten today? 

@loves netball it'd be cool if you could try calling KHL. There's also lifeline on 13 11 14 which you can give a go as well to ensure your safety tonight.  Do you think this is something you could have a go at?

@loves netball I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Both eHeadspace and Lifeline have chat options if you prefer that and aren't having much luck with SCBS. Do you think you could try that? 

A lot of what you've been saying and feeling tonight sounds just like things I've said to myself before. I've felt so hopeless and sad I didn't know how to go on, but I did and I'm so glad for that because I did make it through and things did get better and whilst I can't say that life doesn't have it's challenges, I'm getting new opportunities and I'm stronger for what I"ve been through. I know it doesn't just get easier overnight, but I want you to know that hope is real and things can get better.