cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lost and alone

@loves netball Ok we will start with number 4. Sounds like you've already started working on that! 

4. I'd like to be able to do 40 push ups in a minute again, and run faster 

At the moment you've said you're up to 30. Do you practice everyday? Is there anything you're doing to try and increase the number you can do? Same for running: do you practice and anything you're trying to do to improve this? 

@loves netball re. number 2 and 5:

2. I wish I had a routine again eg. sleeping, running, eating (not eating chocolate all the time even though it's wonderful lol)

5. I would really like to enjoy playing netball again

What do these currently look like for you? Do you have any routines still going at the moment? Are you currently playing netball? 

@loves netball that's ok, your brain uses a lot of energy so having a lot going on up there is tiring in itself. We can talk about this more when you're feeling up to it. If your ideal day is to get up and go for a run, maybe you could start trying to do that? 

@loves netball

Feeling like dying or running away are where you're at right now, the petals are for things that make you or made  you feel valued, content, happy, like your life had meaning etc. You wrote a really great post exploring this so that's why I thought it'd be cool to try this out. There's a step or two after the petals, bit, so let me know if you want to have a crack and maybe send me a picture so I can keep track

Hey @loves netball

There has been some great advice for you on this thread - I just wanted to send my support and Heart during this difficult time. 

I hope you are feeling well today. 

How is everything going?

Hey @loves netball

Can you just do a quick google search for an image hosting server and then repost your image for us to have a look at? I've had a look at the link you used and because you are posting a private link, the forums are unable to find the image you are referring to. 

Thanks in advance,

stonepixie

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ