cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MOVED] Being bullied by kids as an adult

This is the second time some primary school kids on the street decided it would be fun to throw water balloons at me. I tried confronting them but they seem to think that it was amusing. As an Asian, I can't help but feel like I've been a victim of racism. I'm not saying these kids are racists, but I'm going through a rough time and this isn't helping. It happened randomly on the street and I'm not physically hurt, so there is nothing I can do about it. It is so embarrassing just to say you are 'bullied' by a few kids when your a grown up. Just thought I'd let someone know to make myself feel better.

Re: Being bullied by kids as an adult

Hi @Milk sorry to hear that this has happened to you, it's really not a nice thing what they did. How are you looking after yourself tonight? 

Watched my favourite TV show and listened to some nice music. Going to end the day earlier and hope I'd feel better tmr Smiley Happy

hi @Milk, Welcome to ReachOut forums, so glad you found us. 

Thank you for sharing with us about your experience being bullied - it sounds really awful Smiley Sad

And I can understand how it must be harder to share and get support when you're an adult, and being mistreated by children. 
Sounds like you used some really good strategies to look after yourself last night! How are you today? 

I noticed that you're new to the forums as well, it might be nice for you to introduce yourself over here. You can also check out our general chats in Hang out, such as our art one here. Have a browse around, and hopefully you'll get to meet some of our awesome members and mods! 

Yea, it's hard... Feeling better today after going out for a walk Smiley Happy

I'll check the other forums out too thanks!

@Milk walks are the best! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better - sounds like you've got some pretty good self care strategies Smiley Happy

Also this is super off topic but your username is really making me crave milk and cookies Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Milk, just wondering how you're going?