cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe TW... Worried for a friend....

Hey guys. 

I'm starting to worry a little bit about a user here, because they haven't been on for a while. Normally, they would come online, and say how they feel that day, and check-in on me and others. 

I fear that something may have happened, and that they won't come back.

I know it's still too early to worry, but it has been 4 days since they've even been online.

Should I really be worrying yet?

I feel like something has happened, and it will affect me greatly if it has...

What do I do?

@scared01 @mspaceK @TOM-RO @Andrea-RO @DruidChild 

Re: Maybe TW... Worried for a friend....

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  , 

Thank you for bringing this up with us - It can be really worrying when you don't hear from someone on the forums for a few days. I can hear how much you care about your friend in the community, and it's only natural to worry. Heart

Sometimes users do take a few days, or even a few weeks or months off the forum to have a break. This can be a really healthy thing for someone to do. 

But it's hard when we're not sure why exactly someone has taken a break. 

If you would like to, you can email us at forums@reachout.com to chat about this a bit more. Heart

Thank you @gina-RO.
Did you know that you posted the same thing twice?

I agree with @gina-RO . I recently came back a few weeks ago after taking several months away from the forums. I needed to clear my head and found that the forums whilst at times helpful, I was getting triggered and spending too much time on here and it wasn't helping. It's a little scary not hearing from someone though. I'm glad you care a lot <3 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Thank you @mspaceK. It means a lot to me.

I just hope Bananatime04 is ok.....

hey, im glad you got some answers already. Gina has pretty much covered everything that i wouldve said.
ive taken breaks from here for before as well. i found i couldnt support anyone else so needed some time to get myself together before coming back here. i understand your concerns though.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I've been thinking the same thing...

The good news I guess is that they did say that they were going to try being more self reliant, so that may be why they haven't been on for a while.

Thank you @scared01 @Tiny_leaf.
I know, it just doesn't seem right. My instincts are telling me somethings wrong, but I could be wrong........

I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. I hope Bananatime04 comes back on soon. Even if it's just to let me know they're taking a break.

hopefully they check in soon. itll be good to hear from them
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 we all miss ya!! Hope you're doing well xoxoxoxxoo