cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

hi @j95, I'm sorry to hear what's happened. How are things today? 

It sounds like a really challenging situation for both of you @j95 Smiley Sad Have you been able to talk to your partner any more since the fight? Maybe texting or emailing could be a less confrontational way to have a convo. 

@j95 I'm really sorry to hear about this fight, and that you are in such a difficult situation. It's really strong of you that you're giving her some distance to process things, as hard as it must feel for you. 

Have you had any contact yet, or tried to message, as @DruidChild suggested?

Re: Mistakes and relationships

Well the thing is, I messed up and I'm quite willing to admit that and I have let her know how sorry I am but in the end it's not my choice with what happens now, like I can try my best but I also respect that it's her choice if we call it a day or not, like I'm the one that made this really big mistake but I understand it was a hurtful one and if she doesn't trust me or doesn't see things working out well that's ok, well it's not awesome and I'll be upset obviously but I can see her point of view. Anyway, im still mad about it though it was dumb
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I tried but yeah I think space is the best thing right now

@j95 I think it shows how aware and respectful you are of your partner's needs and feelings that you've apologised and tried communicating and now you're just giving her the space she needs. I hope things work out. How are you feeling today? Making mistakes is always tough, but try not to be too hard on yourself; everybody makes mistakes sometimes. 

I don't want to make it sound like I'm not trying @DruidChild I just feel like I don't really have a right to have any input

Understandable @j95. It's really brave of you to give her space during such a tough time. How are you feeling?

Not great @honky oh well 

sorry to hear that @j95. Is there anything you can do for yourself?