cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mistakes and relationships

@Birdeye like I have thought about it from a while but it's only become a thing for me in the last coupke of weeks, both of those
@Sarah7714 I don't know I haven't really felt like this before well not to this extent
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 Prior to the recent events would you have felt comfortable enough with your partner to discuss these feelings?

I like being in committed relationships but yeah idk this feeling of wanting to explore and be with different people is pretty new to me
A little bit @Sarah7714

@j95 Honestly at the moment, I think giving your partner space is a really good idea.

However, if given the opportunity in the future you really should consider exploring this other aspect of your self, it's not embarrassing and there's no harm in just seeing how things go. If you decide it's not for you then at least you know and have gained some more insight about yourself in the process

We haven't spoken in a week @Sarah7714

Have you guys spoken over the past few days @j95? Hope things are a bit better.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@j95, so sorry for the late reply. How are you feeling today? Any progress?

@j95 Please don't destroy yourself with feeling like a horrible person. I quote: 'And god I've made mistakes but my mistakes haven't made me' because I strongly believe that people can do bad things but they are not bad people. Every single soul on this earth makes a mistake at some point in their life. I know it is so hard to refrain from negative self-talk but it will not serve anyone.

I hope things are going okay. While you are having some space, you could consider your feelings about being with different people. I agree with @Sarah7714, you may not know whether you really like that until you try.
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

yeah thanks guys
she's in canada at the moment seeing her family but we've kind of been messaging on Facebook about what hwhat we both kind of want from here on, i want a relationship but i feel like at the moment I'm just kind of in to more casual kind of stuff, idk, i suggested something like an open relationship and she hasn't really said anything, so its still an issue but we might be able to work through it

It's good that you were able to be open with her about what you want @j95, let us know how things pan out!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //