cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: More Bad News

@Talitha93  it's such an unfair situation, it sounds like you're stuck in a bad dream.  What about your decisions recently has been wrong?  It is so selfless, brave and caring of you to not want to place extra burden on your mum, and I can understand how it would be tough not to get the level of caring and empathy that you deserve by doing so. 

Highlighted

@tsnyder
It is very unfair and I within the last few days i have been more scared then I have ever been. I REALLY do wish it was a dream and I could wake up from it but its not an that's what sucks.
My decisions with just what to do i told my doctor I didn't want chemo anymore.
I just don't want to pressure onto her

@Talitha93 it is really amazing that you're being so selfless and caring about not putting extra pressure on your mum. However, I think it's most important at the moment that you look after yourself first.  Have you tried making that pro's and con's list?

@Talitha93 I agree with @tsnyder, make sure you think of youself! thinking of you <3

@Talitha93 you're an amazing and selfless person. It's good to look out for others. But you also deserve to have the support you need. It doesn't make you selfish, it makes you human.

Hey @Talitha93, I'm so sorry that things haven't gone well with the treatment. You have so much to deal with right now, I can't even imagine how difficult this all must be. 

I think @lanejane's idea about the pros and cons list is a really good idea if you're considering giving up treatment. It would be a good idea to have a talk to your doctor about it, they might be able to consider some factors that haven't occured to you about either side of the argument and help you to clarify what you want. 

We're all sending you loads of support and good thoughts, I hope whatever decision you come to is something you feel at peace with.