cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moved Post: Sad all the time

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through @snorlax00. I understand how you feel, I've been through pretty much the same situation. However, I take it as a good thing! The way my friends have treated me, may not have been ideal, however they have helped me shape my future career path! My biggest passion now, is to help others. I don't want others to go through what I did, and know I want you to know, that we're here for you Heart

How are you feeling today? Smiley Happy

Today hasn't turned out too great. This morning I had a mishap with a lady I used to work with whose going through a lot at the moment- she thought I had unfriended her on Facebook and was drunk and upset and sent a few messages but I managed to sort it out with her. Since my seventeenth birthday last week I thought that things were starting to get better, but then the past three days I've started feeling really sad again. I went to the gym today at a time different to usual because my mum wanted to- and for the first time in a really long time it didn't lift my mood at all. I was feeling really really self conscious - was I doing the exercises correctly? were people judging me thinking I was doing them wrong? were they wondering why my face is so red? That sort of thing. I'm fully aware people have much more interesting things to think about, and that people are more self-involved and won't be paying a lot of attention to me, but sometimes I can't help thinking it. But yeah, so today was kind of a step backwards. Although, it also marked 100 days until I graduate from high school, so once again that's something to hold on to, even though it does still feel like absolutely forever. Thank you for your message!! I really like hearing when things can turn around like that

Hey @snorlax00 super sorry to hear about your day being a bit rough. Even though there's a few challenges today I can also see there's been some good outcomes. Sounds like you're pretty transparent and were able to communicate really well with that lady and offset a bit of drama huh?

I definitely get that feeling at the gym on occasion, it's an easy place to feel self conscious but you're definitely right most people are too in their own heads Smiley Happy You mentioned you've been sad the last few days, anything else that you wanted to get some support around at all?