cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Train work ended............One door closed, another may open.......

I have done all I can so I was told today by my boss, he was good about it.....no angry looks, infact he was sort of sorry that he had move me on. As earlier when I first was acessing the carriage I warned him there may be some major work to be done, I know  that is a task I cannot do as I am not trade qualified  is I do not know how work around stress areas in carriages as he now know the work requires someone who's a trade qualified, which I am not.

As thatwork requires someone with the know how around stress areas in wooden structures. Now I am very tired but okay about it......as I have a carraige waiting for me in the yard for me to fix it's roof! I might take few weekends off and take it  easy and energize myself up for  the next task.

That one project took alot out of me , up down on ladder all day long, with heat gun and arms overhead most the time....after that you so tired and hungry you wolf down what's put in front of you! He was good boss , not a bully.....so rare you find people like that. Once you got em, do anything do keep em happy. Plus that I will  just that, because  any thing like  can change in a wink of eye  asthe man upstairs is friends with Murphy  and what he gave you he can take aways just as easliy!!!

So I will not take this for granted.....as if you do, the man upstairs and his friend will set you straight.

Re: My Train work ended............One door closed, another may open.......

Hey Snuffles 

Im so glad that you are so positive and that you do not take anything for granted, that is a great mentality to have and you are very right one door closes and many doors open as long as you are willing to open your mind up to them. 

Hope everything goes well with the doors that open for you Smiley Happy 

Take care and keep us informed 

What a great attitude Snuffles! Even though it can tucker you out, there is a strange satisfaction in completing a hard days work.

Awww i felt to uplifted after reading this. You have such a great attitude and I think you're completely right about one door closing and another one opening. Who knows what's just around the corner.... Smiley Happy