cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My bf has changed

@WheresMySquishy  It’s ok it don’t hurt much, but I can’t believe he just let me go just like that

@Jess1-RO  Thanks, honestly it does hurt but I’m hanging on, I’m focusing on myself for now

@Cheeseburger i can imagine its pretty hard for you but focussing on yourself and making yourself a priority is a good decsion.
perhaps him letting you go easily was a sign that he wasnt the one for you. It seems like he may not be ready for this sort of commitment yet either.
Take your time and get to know about you, what you like, want to do with your life etc the right person will come along, you are still so young with plenty of time
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Cheeseburger I just read through this thread and I am sorry that your in this situation. It is unfortunate that you had to breakup but I can see that is might be a positive thing in the long run. Being in a relationship in which you feel ignored is really distressing and not what it's meant to feel like. I just wanted to commend you on focusing on yourself right now, that seems like the best route for you to find happiness. Your deserve to be happy, so focus on yourself for now. Hope you are healing from this breakup and are finding happiness in yourself. 

@scared01  honestly I’m focusing on myself as I need to, as I can’t hamdle it anymore, it’s to painful, maybe I should just stay away from relationships

@Groovy_Popsicles  Honestly it doesn’t hurt as I shut that pain off, I can’t deal with more pain, as I’m struggling to fit in, bcuz I’m Pansexual, I have no one besides my family, all my friends stopped talking to me, so really I don’t know where to go from here, it’s hurting that none of my friends care about me, honestly at night I can’t sleep, bcuz I have bad dreams so I’m up most of the time

That sounds like a really challenging situation. I think you doing an amazing job considering the hurt that you are going through. You mentioned that you have no-one but your family, but you have are here reaching out on the forums which is awesome. Whenever you feel sad that your friends don't care come to the forums or reach out to your family because we do care. I know pansexuality may feel like a thing that makes you not fit in but one day it'll be something that your proud of that makes you stand out. I know you don't feel that now but there's an amazing LGBTQI+ community, find others and share your story. It'll help you realize how freaking cool it is that your pansexual!!

@Groovy_Popsicles I reach out to youse bcuz I can’t always talk to my family about it, and I’ve been trying to find the lgbtq community, it’s just hard to find, honestly I wish I was straight, and I wish I never lost my friends, it’s hard as I’m struggling to understand what I have to live for

Taking the time to come on the forums and reaching out is amazing. I strongly commend you for having the courage to reach out and I encourage you to keep posting. Further you can find LGBTQI+ community members within in these forums who you could talk you. Maybe try having a look at this forum I saw about Mardi Gras: https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Everyday-life-stuff/How-do-you-show-LGBTQIA-pride/m-p/346936#M2970.... Have a look, hopefully it will help you see the beauty in diversity and help you feel more proud in your own sexuality. 

@Groovy_Popsicles  Honestly I’m proud to be Pansexual, as it means I’m unique, that’s what my parents said to me, and honestly I just want someone to talk to who understands how I’m feeling and what I’m going they, and I will keep reaching out, I seriously sometimes wanna give up

That makes me very happy to hear that you are proud. Also the fact that your parents are supportive is really awesome. I definitely understand, talking to someone who has had similar experiences as you is super validating. There's nothing better than knowing that someone understands. Perhaps making a thread on pansexuality would be a great way to meet other like you. Thankyou for not giving up, I have really enjoyed chatting with you in this chat and I can tell you are a really wonderful person.