cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My bf has changed

@Groovy_Popsicles  Thanks for saying that I’m a really wonderful person, that made me happy, and thank u for talking to me, honestly I think I’m gonna make a thread on Pansexuality, I’m not gonna give up, my parents and I think it’s best if I can talk to professionals, as I’m really struggling with things

You are the first person I have talked to on here and I’m really glad I started talking to you. I can tell your a little lost right now but I see a bright and happy future for you. I think that’s a great idea, find some like minded people. I think that would really help. I’m proud of you for acknowledging you need professional help. If you are sick you go to the doctor. But with mental health there’s a stigma so people don’t feel like they shouldn’t get help. So it really awesome to see that your brave and willing to get help. Maybe try talking to your school counsellor. Or with Medicare you can get 10 free sessions with a psychologist with a GP referal. Also great job on having an open dialogue with your parents, keep it up! 

Hi @Cheeseburger, I'm happy to hear that you have such supportive parents and are proud of your sexuality. I hope everything goes well with the professional help. I think focusing on yourself is a wise decision. I know that you'll find someone who accepts and appreciates you one day and it's okay to stay single for the time being.

@Groovy_Popsicles I don’t go to school, I dropped out bcuz of bullying, so my parents are gonna take me to my gp and get a referral, honestly I was wanting help, but I didn’t wanna look like a wimp to my ‘so called’ friends, I listen to depressing songs, as that’s me most days but I’m hanging on and as long as I have my family I’ll be ok, I just wish I never I lost my friends when I told them that I was Pansexual, I thought they wouldn’t care, if I wasn’t straight I guess that they did

@WheresMySquishy  the reason I’m staying single is bcuz, I’ve been hurt 2 many times and I’m starting to just turn off the pain and I’m starting to just stop feeling, I’m scared that if I get to hurt I’m just gonna stop caring, and I’m gonna hurt everyone. Idk if I’m ever gonna find the right person as I’m shy, and I can’t make conversations like other ppl, bcuz my brain is different to everyone else’s, it’s underdeveloped

Hey there @Cheeseburger,
That's awesome that your parents are going to take you to see a GP for a referral, having the support of your family can be a great help in getting through tough days. It sucks to lose friends because of our sexuality, but I noticed that you've been getting some amazing support in the new thread you made.
It's absolutely okay to stay single for whatever reason you choose. Sometimes taking a break from relationships and focusing on ourselves can be great for our own wellbeing. It's hard to know if you'll ever find the right person, but it doesn't always happen straight away. It's okay to be shy, to not be great at conversations, it doesn't mean you won't find someone.
It's important to take care of yourself though, will you be doing anything different or special this weekend?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO honestly I’m starting to see who really cares about me and it’s only my family and 1 friend, and yea I have been getting support from the thread I made, and no not really I don’t have anything special or different planned for the weekend other then spending time with my nephew🙂 which is awesome as I love him so much

Great to hear that you'll be spending time with your nephew @Cheeseburger! Hope you have a lovely time! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo thank u, I’m in a good headspace right now 🙃🙂

Well I was in a good headspace but now that I’m heading to sleep my depressing mood is back, Ima put my music on and try and fall asleep, I hope I can sleep