cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My bf has changed

Hi @Cheeseburger! I'm sorry to hear about your depressed mood. I hope you were able to sleep and had a good night's rest. Some things that help me get back to sleep when I'm feeling anxious or sad are breathing deeply from my stomach and focusing only on my breathing. How did spending time with your nephew go and how are you feeling now?

@WheresMySquishy  I did eventually get to sleep, very late at night tho, and it wasn’t a good sleep, I kept having weird dreams and waking up.

i enjoyed spending time with my nephew, he made me smile he’s getting so big now, he called me Aunty so I was happy with that🙂🙂🙃🙃

Honestly, I’m feeling ok, but also sad as I’m anxious about things that are going bad in my life

Hey @Cheeseburger 

I hope you're feeling a little better today. 

It's so great that your nephew made you smile. Children have that ability don't they? To just bring joy and light up the room? I have a nephew as well, and last year was a hard year for my family and I, but seriously having my nephew around helped so much! Do you only have the one nephew or? 

It's okay that you are feeling a bit down and worried. The important thing is that you have taken the steps to help yourself. So be proud of yourself for that! 

Smiley Happy

hey @Cheeseburger
your nephew sounds cute and im glad you spent some time with him. i bet he was glad to see you too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**