cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My family kinda hates me and I'm starting to hate me too

@WheresMySquishy Yup...

They usually try to make me less autistic, rather than more happy. Which is annoying because I like being autistic, it's just hard living in a world made for people who aren't.. 

And he's my favorite character from Up. Smiley Happy He's a very good boy.

He's a little Pomeranian!!! His smile oh my goodness!!!!

If you like him you might like the Swedish vallhund

Image result for swedish vallhund

And also also also (so many dog pictures)

Image result for lagotto romagnolo

This is the breed I'm genuinely looking at. They're generally pretty trainable, except for that one in the Dog Training Stress thread who isn't... 

He's not just any Pomeranian. He's a 'top Pomeranian' (although this might be biased because it's according to the great Missile himself).

'The only thing I'm really good at is... That's it! BARKING! There really isn't much else in life!'
Although Missile was really good for a lot of things in the game... I really should replay it! The story was so addictive. I think it only took us a short time to finish. I'm pretty sure someone could finish it in a day if they binge-played it.

Have you seen any photos or videos of Pomeranian puppies? I showed someone once and we couldn't decide if what we were seeing was real or not. They just look like giant balls of fluff to me.

Those dogs look adorable! I wish I could have a dog. Some of my family members really want to get one. The only problem is I'm allergic to them.
Smiley Sad

I'm glad that you're proud of being autistic! There's nothing wrong with loving who you are. Heart

Barking is clearly the most important thing. Smiley Happy

I've seen so many photos.. it took me a little while to accept photo shop was not involved.... 

And oh no..!! Are you able to tolerate some better than others, or is it more like you start sneezing after just looking at one?

If you have some tolerance you may be able to look at hairless/ hypoallergic puppers, there are a few out there. 

Highlighted

I can't believe that some animals actually exist and aren't photoshopped.

giphy

I'm not too sure. I only found out I was allergic to them when I had an allergy test. They tested me for about 20 common allergens but out of them, I was only mildly allergic to dogs. It triggered a minor rash. It was weird though because we didn't have a dog, so we aren't sure what are causing a lot of my allergy symptoms. I think a lot of is due to the weather. I have reacted to dogs in a pet store before and it made my eyes water and nose run, like my usual allergy-like symptoms. They were so cute though. Smiley Sad

My neighbour's dogs are apparently hypoallergenic but I haven't really got close to them to be able to tell if I'm allergic to them or not.

The dumbo octopus!!!! They're the best octopus. 

And that sucks...

If it is something you want to explore avoid golden retrievers (they have fine hair that's perfect for getting into eyes and noses... I'm not even allergic and I react to them).

If you do want to try testing it out go for dogs with poodle-like coats or no fur. Xolos are hairless and one of my favorite breeds, but too independent to really be service puppers..

Image result for xoloitzcuintli photography

Image result for vicuna animal

Vicunas are related to llamas and alpacas and their wool is pretty much the most expensive fiber. A pair of wool gloves can cost thousands of dollars. Also they're really pretty.