Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My life of Heartbreak and homophobia

Yay @ILAUVEDEN congratulations!! I am so happy for you!! Smiley Very Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo
I'm honestly so lucky to be blessed with the best group of friends. They may not always understand me or agree with me but they are always there for me. They listen to me, offer me advice and support even when they have problems of their own to worry about. I can't image how much harder it must be if i didn't have them. About three years ago i had to write an essay about "being true to yourself" and i one of the paragraphs was about how showing your true self to people helps build lasting friendship, at that time i really couldn't relate in fact i really disagreed. Because during that time i had just lost three of my best friends just because we all wanted different things, i wanted to spend lunchtimes playing sports while my friends prefer to hang with the larger crowd and doing god knows what just to be popular. I felt pretty much like an outcast for a while, but then i realised it doesn't matter how many friends you have, people change they come and go but only the ones who care, stay. Till now my friends and i still play sport in our spare time, we still practice the guitar in the storeroom and we still spend weekends at the library reading comics. Some people may not like us and i realise i don't care as long as i have them.

No problem at all @ILAUVEDEN!

I'm so happy with the outcome Smiley Very Happy