cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: My mind is full and overwhelming

Sorry I haven't got back to you @Bee, I'm currently snowed under in the middle of a uni intensive and my head is just all over the place! 

I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing though? I'm not sure how I missed replying so I do apologize! I hope things have settled down for you a little and that you've managed to spend some time on self care and working on your arts like I know you love 😊 

Have you seen your psych since sending her the email? If so, I'd be curious to know how your session went if you're up for sharing. I hope she was able to address it as you'd hoped and you were able to work through some of the issues together ❤

Highlighted

Re: My mind is full and overwhelming

@MB95 that is okay Smiley Happy I know uni work can be intense at times

I've been okay. I've had a few stressful days recently just trying to learn content for my course.
But I made the error of taking advice from the disability support unit of doing the assessments while learning the content, which put me in a state of panic when I got to a part I hadn't covered yet and boy did I stress out!
But I took a step back and closed to assessment and continued to read and make notes. But I'm stressed with my notes because half are typed and half are handwritten. My wrist has been getting sore because I'm writing a lot again and I don't understand why. But I'm monitoring it and trying a couple of things before I go back to physio for it.

I saw my psychologist last week and we went over some of it, but not all of it. By then some of it and the process of writing it kind of helped, but some of it slipped into the conversation as it intertwined with that session's content.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart