cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need a second opinion (possible tw)

Thank you so much @Eden1717, that’s really helpful advice and I appreciated hearing from someone with a similar experience Heart Thank you!! 

@litgym Thank you for checking in! Smiley HappyHeart I managed to talk to my old counsellor about the Big, Scary SH trigger and it really helped because she didn’t judge me at all, at one point I asked her whether I was a bad person because of this and she just said that no, I wasn’t. It was nice. I’m kinda worried about tomorrow though because I know my psych is going to ask about the SH and idk how to have that conversation again. It was hard enough the first time and that was with someone I really trust and have been seeing for a long time. But I’ve been okay I guess, just writing a lot to try and process things. Although I relapsed into my ED Smiley Sad So I feel kind of awful rn. 

Hi @DruidChild
I'm popping on just to say that I'm really glad you were able to talk to your old counsellor about the SH trigger. You're definitely not a bad person, you're an awesome person!
Sorry to hear you're still going through some things but we're definitely always here for you.
How did the psych appointment go today?
Here for you Heart
Highlighted

hey @DruidChild
how are you holding up?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**