cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Need people to talk to, about anything please.

@scared01 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @TOM-RO @Eden1717 @Claire-RO @Andrea-RO and anyone I've missed here (sorry if so).

The new GP was very nice and helpful, he told me some things I didn't know, which is a good thing.

He even said he'll actually prescribe me my meds if I need any, it's a miracle!

So yeah I'll be sticking with him now, he said see him again in 1-2 weeks to talk properly and whatnot.

He's much better than my other GP at the same Clinic

Highlighted

that is really good to hear @musicfan_xo
the new gp sounds like a good match for what you need and hopefully will continue to be a good support for you.
thanks for the update
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Thanks, I hope so too @scared01 

Highlighted

@SomeoneNADJS @Tiny_leaf @Tay100 @MB95 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Hozzles 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 @scared01 @TOM-RO @Eden1717 @WheresMySquishy 

@Claire-RO @Andrea-RO tagging everyone who's been in my notifications today. If anyone else is around feel free to say hi who isn't tagged.

Well just before I found out that a guy I talk to in America (another friend in America's best friend, I'm friends with all of them) likes me, and I like him too. He always flirts with me and said if we meet we could cuddle or something. I told my parents and they seemed happy but told me to be careful, but it's not like we can meet or really date although people do. I've never been in a relationship.

He said he wants to show me a good time so idk what he means by that, hopefully nothing sexual. But he's a Nurse Assistant & in the Military so I don't think he'd be like that, and if so I think the others in America that know him would stick up for me. At least I hope he's not like that and they'd defend me.

Not bragging, it was just something that made me feel a bit better

Highlighted

[R] That's cool. Good for you Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thanks, not sure how things will work though. But someone I went to primary school with has had boyfriends over the internet she's never met, one from Canda and now one from New Zealand that she's been dating for 2 months, so maybe I could ask her @SomeoneNADJS 

Highlighted

[R] Asking her sounds like it could be helpful

Highlighted

@musicfan_xo  I'm so glad your new GP was helpful! I'm so happy for you that the guy you talk to likes you back and that you've found someone you can relate to. I get your parents' concerns, but I'm glad that chatting to this guy has lifted your spirits. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy thanks, I hope the GP continues to be helpful. I've only seen him once, but i see him again in 2 weeks a day after I see my psychiatrist again.

Yeah I've never had a boyfriend, I did have one guy who I used to like in high school who liked me too but we barely talked and he was an idiot (long story) so we never dated, I'm glad I didn't. But this guy is better. I'm anxious about it though

Highlighted

@musicfan_xo  I hope the GP continues to be helpful too! I think a big part of treatment is being able to trust the provider. It's great that seems to be caring and understanding.

I'm sorry that your former crush didn't work out. Smiley Sad But I'm glad that you've found someone you can connect with. I think that realising you have feelings for someone can be an exciting and nervous time. What do you feel anxious about?