cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Night Time

@FootyFan26 I'm so proud of you for telling your teacher when she asked! That is amazing!

Well done on identifying the barrier! That's a good step. What do you think you could do to help make it seem less uncomfortable?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee thanks Smiley Happy.  I'm generally okay if someone asks but I won't approach them and tell them about it.  I don't really know in terms of that question, I think I just don't want to do it because I still don't quite see the benefits outweighing the negatives.  I'm pretty stubborn, it's hard to convince me otherwise.  And it's also kinda hard to be reminded of it at school though because that's where I feel the most safe so it's kinda the only place where I'm free from it most of the time.

Yeah that makes total sense @FootyFan26 school is your safe space where you're away from it, so you kind of don't want it intertwined. Fair enough Heart. Have things settled with Mum and the BF?

@FootyFan26 I agree with @Bree-RO if you don't want the two intertwined, no pressure Smiley Happy

Thanks @Bree-RO and @Bee.

As far as the argument went, he came over last night and they were cool.

Highlighted

How do you feel about the chat they had @FootyFan26? Are things more settled for you now?

Yeah that makes sense @FootyFan26, and I'm glad you have an identifiable safe place! How are you travelling at the moment? Heart

@FootyFan26 How do you feel about the situation now?

@FootyFan26  Just a tiny bit concerned about the tone of your last post in chit chat, just wanted to say that if you want to talk, I'm here to listen, but if you want some distraction, I'm happy to do that too. Heart

@mrmusic Just having a shit night mate. I don't know what to do.