cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Night Time

@honky @mrmusic there's not too much I can do about it, I would like to find out the result but I don't know when and how that will be.

In terms of taking care of myself, I don't really know.  I'm in Year 12 this year, struggling o keep up and was not very productive today so maybe try to finish some of my homework.

@Bree-RO In regards to the cats, they're as naughty as ever and have been grumpy recently because we ran out of food for them for the night Smiley Surprised, you'd think they hadn't eaten in days.

hahaha I love how they get cranky just like humans when food is not happening @FootyFan26

You're doing really well with all of this, it's a lot to process. How is your Mum?

Hey @FootyFan26, thanks for the update.

Is your school aware of the situation? Because they might be able to provide additional support during this time. Smiley Happy

Sounds like the cats need to harden up a bit! Smiley Very Happy

@Bree-RO @mrmusic they're happy now, went shopping a couple of hours ago Smiley Happy.

School doesn't really know what's going on atm, I haven't really spoken too much about it.My Mum's okay, pretty stressed and grumpy but I've seen her worse.

Good to hear about your cats @FootyFan26 Smiley Tongue

Would you consider having a quick conversation with a staff member you trust - perhaps a school counsellor? The reason I suggest this as that they have a duty of care for their students, and so you might be able to gain some additional support, particularly if this begins to impact on your academic work.

Glad to hear that your mum is okay. What do you have planned for tonight? Heart

I don't have much planned @mrmusic, I should be really doing homework but cbf.  I haven't really spoken too much about it to staff, I'm pretty quiet about it in general.

Okay @FootyFan26, I completely understand. I’m always here if you want to chat Smiley Happy

I meant that I'm more quiet at school Smiley Happy. Here's the only place I generally talk about it. If someone asks me about it at school I'll share but I won't approach them and tell them what's going on, I'm quiet in that sense.

Hey @FootyFan26, I'm glad to hear that you feel comfortable in this space to talk ☺ As @mrmusic has suggested, would you consider speaking to someone you trust? I understand that it can be hard to approach others, but I believe you deserve the utmost support, especially now that you are in Year 12. 

Here for you Heart

How are you travelling tonight @FootyFan26?