cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Night Time

I like the idea of reading before bed, just can't be a scary book Smiley Tongue.  Not really @missep, I can distract myself but at the end of the day it's still gonna happen and I'm still gonna be worried about it.

I think I kinda wanna talk about it but I'm not sure if it should be a new thread or this thread.  Also tonight's already pretty shit so idk.

Totally up to you Heart @FootyFan26

I cbf making a new thread Smiley Tongue

I'm just nervous about my stepdad getting out, I don't know what's gonna happen.

You mean from prison etc? @FootyFan26 Sorry I don't know the background. Keen to hear more only when you're up for it Smiley Happy

@Bree-RO He's getting out of prison in early Feb and I found out the day he's supposed to be getting out as well. He's in there for breaching an intervention order that we got due to his domestic violence. He breached it by sending threats constantly to harm my Mum.

@FootyFan26 that sounds really intense and scary. Are there going to be things put in place so your family will be safe.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead There's not much we can really do. We did get a letter saying that he was getting deported but we don't know how his appeal went. What we did hear was that he told someone he was getting out and it sounded like he was staying in the country.

Did the Police advise your Mum on having a plan in place for dealing with him? Totally fair to be worried, just remember, the turn around time for the Police is incredible. They'll be there super fast if he steps even one toe out of line. Heart Have you dealt with this quite a bit before? @FootyFan26

Yeah but they've been threats @Bree-RO. He was violent when he lived with us but not after that, physically speaking. He's been in jail though which means he has been mixing with criminals, that's what makes me the most scared.

Also just so you know, we've reported everything.