cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Night Time

I'm sorry to hear how you're feeling @FootyFan26. Feeling like you can't do anything is something that's hard to sit with. Are you afraid of his presence? If you don't mind me asking Smiley Happy

Yes @honky, very much so.

Does he know where you guys live, and have you changed the locks etc @FootyFan26? Thinking of you!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thanks @letitgo Smiley Happy. He does know where we live but he doesn't have a key so the locks are irrelevant.

sorry @FootyFan26, I just caught up with the rest of the thread. 

Somehow there was a glitch and it didn't show me the full thread till i posted :\

That's okay @honky Smiley Happy

It must be really hard to sit with @FootyFan26. Do you guys have increased security incase?

And if he does do the threats again, would he go back in jail?

We don't have increased security, I'm scared it's not just gonna be threats @honky. And yes he will because of the order. It's the whole thing with the fact that he has spent time in jail scares me even more because he may have made friends in there that can help him.

I've learning a bit about jails. Well more of the health services side. They have some really good health services which help. I think there's a huge stereotype around jails, like in the hollywood movies - they tend to exaggerate and portray the worst. I think some people can come and change. Let's hope for the best @FootyFan26! Here for you Heart

I hope but it also makes me nervous. Doing legal last year I did a report on jails and their effectiveness and from what I remember, I think they have fairly high recidivism rates (re-offenders). He has also been in jail before and reoffended so I'm not sure how it's gonna go.

The uncertainty and the lack of control of the situation is too much @honky. And did I mention he's on some serious drugs? I don't know if it can even get any better than that Smiley Tongue.

I'm really trying to look at this positively but it's fucking hard. I hope that he has changed but I'm not sure. I think the fact that I'm very protective of my family makes it harder, I want them to be safe and I know there's a possibility of him not coming or sending someone over but there's a possibility he will which kicks in the protective side of me.