cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Night Time

Really feeling you @FootyFan26 - sounds like an uber sticky situation, and seems to be driving you a bit nuts. *not literally - sorry best way I can think of wording Smiley Tongue

In regards to the drugs, is there anyone that he is seeing?

Perfectly understandable to be protective of your family. It is a good thing. Smiley Happy

Is there a plan or something you guys can come up with together to help ease the uncertainty a bit?

@honky not that I know of

I don't really talk about it much and I think we're just hoping it doesn't come to that. I usually stay up till ridiculously late hours of the morning if I'm scared. I won't go to sleep and I'll just sit there making plans trying not to fall asleep. As a family I'm not sure there's much we can do.

I can hear how tough it sounds @FootyFan26. I’m sorry to hear that you’re losing sleep over this. Have you tried speaking to anyone with a professional background? Maybe a counsellor or CM could help come up with some strategies?

@honky Not any more.  I don’t have a CM and my psych left at the end of last year.

Hey @FootyFan26, sorry to interrupt, do you have plans to find new support?

@Danielle_RO don't feel like you're interrupting Smiley Happy

I think they're going to introduce me to the new school psychologist and see how that goes.

That's good to hear. Also remember if the new psychologist doesn't work out, you can always try for another (it's a relationship just like any other, and sometimes they don't work out).

hey @FootyFan26 - I hope you don't mind me asking - when do you start school?

I hope that you're able to get some support before/during your dads release. 

I start school on Jan 31st @honky, I doubt I willmeet them before he gets out.  Also it was my stepdad, not my Dad Smiley Happy.

sorry @FootyFan26, thanks for correcting me! Smiley Happy

oh not too long away, have much planned?