cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Night Time

How are you tracking today @FootyFan26

Hey @Asche Smiley Happy.  I guess I'm just trying hard to not focus on stuff like that and also keep myself occupied before I go to bed although that generally leads to me going to bed fairly late or early if you want to see it that way as well Smiley Tongue.  

I'm glad that you have been trying out a few things to do before bed @FootyFan26. We're always here on RO to have a chat when you can't sleep Smiley Happy

I don't really know right now @missep, i was okay but now it's not going great.

Sorry to hear that @FootyFan26 Smiley Sad 

What's going on?

Just felling kinda off. One of those ones where the night can end well or not well and I don't know yet.

Hopefully we can support you @FootyFan26 so that it’s one of the nights that ends well. Would your music or streaming help?

@missep I'm just chilling with my music at the moment.  I feel like it's too much effort to improve i atm, it's getting late so it's not like I'm gonna be a awake for more then a couple of hours anyway.

I’m glad you have your music at the moment, I hope you are able to fall asleep Smiley Sad

hey @FootyFan26, I hope that you were able to get some good sleep. How are things today?