Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Night Time

How are you doing @FootyFan26?

@missep yeah, okay I guess.

Hey @FootyFan26, haven't heard from you in a while, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing Smiley Happy

Hey @FootyFan26, just read through the entire thread. What you are going through is really intense, and I'm sorry to read about all of this.

@j95 is going through something similar right now, perhaps he could have some suggestions as to how to deal with the situation?

Really thinking of you during this time. Heart Please keep us updated.

@honky I am once again traveling home with my little bro when I just want some time to myself.  As much as I love him to bits (most of the time Smiley Tongue) I would really like to chill by myself instead of him following me closely all the way home and asking me stupid questions.

As for an update, the last I heard he went to immigration court but we haven’t been able to find out the results of his appeal and whether he’s getting out or going back to his home country.  The results would’ve been about a week ago but we’ve been unable to find out.

Gahh siblings hey @FootyFan26. It's nice to have some time to ourselves, as much as we love them (or sometimes hate Smiley Tongue )

Oh no, how are you feeling about it? 

I'm so sorry about the uncertainty @FootyFan26. Smiley Sad

What are you doing to look after yourself during this time?

@FootyFan26 mate that is a hard one. What are you doing tonight to look after yourself? How are your cats going!