cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nobody likes me

Why does nobody like me, not even here 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Nobody likes me

@j95 I like you. I consider you a friend. We joined roughly the same time and love all you've contributed to RO
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hmm yeah

ever since I got banned the first time I'm not even welcome here anymore people used to talk to me now nobody does 

@j95you are a valuable member of our forums, you just need to be careful with what you say on here Smiley Happy have you thought about joining in on some GRs? They are always fun and you get to meet new people and share your experiences too Smiley Happy

Can I ask why you feel like no one likes you on here? We're really forgiving and we understand that sometimes you have bad days or say the wrong things. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

well I have been in nearly every single GR since I joined here @ErinsAntics everyone is sick of me here 

even the staff hate me

@j95 Sounds like you're feeling fairly low at the moment. Just to give you some reassurance, you're certainly not hated and the face that you're here and contributing is a great thing and you are valued. The way I see it is that you you can start fresh whenever you chose. Each and every moment is new and you can always start again. We know that you (and all of us) have bad days and moments that are not our best. It's really ok  

@j95that's not true no one hates you, you are an awesome person who contributes on the forums regularly Smiley Happy 

It can be easy to be hard on yourself but I guarantee no one hates you on here. Have you tried checking out the games threads, there's always something fun going on there Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Nobody will be talk to me on those threads anyway nobody likes me not even in real life @ErinsAntics 

Yeah @TOM-RO