cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not coping

Im not coping with my life at all. December January sucks. You might have seen my post about Christmas and then my relapse into self harm. I'm also sleeping over 16 hours a day and barely eating. I want to say goodbye to everything but I don't even have the courage for that 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Not coping

I'm really sorry things are so hard at the moment, it sounds awful Smiley Sad it sounds like you made a lot of progress over last year though, and it's such an achievement that you stopped for so long! And this hard time doesn't undo that, I promise, it's a journey with road bumps. I also think it's amazing the support you offer others while you're struggling yourself. Is there anything that's helped in the past you could try now?

Highlighted

I don't know. For now I'm using sleeping as a coping mechanism. Like I slept til 3 today so I wouldn't have to deal with anything. And I plan to go bed real early after dinner so not I'm thinking about hurting myself.

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead,

Sleeping and getting some rest can be really helpful to pass time when you are experiencing a lot of pain. I have just responded on your other thread to check in and see how you are going Heart 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here