cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not doing well

Hey @Tiny_leaf

I am really sorry to hear that, did you want to talk a bit more about how you're feeling tonight?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO I don't know...

I don't want to go to hospital but I might need to idk.... 

I want to run away and hide but there's nowhere to go.

Highlighted

That's pretty concerning @Tiny_leaf

It sounds like everything has been really high intensity for you recently, so it makes sense that you would wan to take a step back from stuff - even just so that you have a chance to process things, let alone work them out. 

I will have to log off soon, but will you be able to be safe? 

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO Yeah.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf , I just wanted to see how you're doing today? Are you still feeling like you might need to go to the hospital? I'm sorry things have been so hard lately, thinking of you. 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO well my mood is surprisingly not terrible, but my hands keep shaking and I'm trying to work on a drawing...

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  oh that's really good to hear - not the shaking hands bit, that part's a bit crap Smiley Sad 

What are you drawing? 

Highlighted

@Janine-RO I'm trying to draw a crocodile. It's going alright I guess.

My support worker's meant to be coming today, but I don't think she will. She keeps missing appointments.

I'd really like my favorite support worker to come back but their surgery has been rescheduled so obviously they'll need to recover from that before they can start working again. 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  would love to see it when you're done, if you feel comfortable sharing it  here Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that your support worker hasn't been too reliable lately, that must be super frustrating -  your other support worker did sound like an absolute gem though. I hope you can see them again soon, that sucks about their surgery Smiley Sad 

Highlighted

@Janine-RO my support worker actually came!!

Also turns out I was shaking because I hadn't eaten and my body forgot to tell me.

I'm aiming to sell the crocodile, but I can show you a drawing of mine that isn't at that level, just give me a sec to find it.