cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not doing well

That's a shame that you are not able to see your GP today @Tiny_leaf. It sounds like it would be a good idea to have a chat with them about how you are feeling and the thoughts that you are having. If you are feeling unsure about seeing your GP because you are not sure what to say, would you find it helpful to brainstorm some ideas about what to say here on the forums?
Highlighted

@TOM-RO I can't tell him about the thoughts. 

If you mention anything vaguely psychiatric in the same appointment as something physical they completely ignore the physical stuff.

Looking female doesn't help with that at all.

But yeah I'd kinda like the dizziness, lightheadedness, blurry vision, nausea, fatigue, ect. to be looked into properly.

Highlighted

I'm so tired....

I want to hide from everything.

Highlighted

My anxiety is making things hard..  Idk what to do

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf

I just wanted to check in with how you're going. I noticed you've done an incredible job of supporting other users across the forums tonight, but you're feeling a bit low and run down at the moment. did you want to talk about what's going on for you right now?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO today's just been really overwhelming.

Also I accidentally drank something that I seem to have an intolerance to, so now I'm shaky and dizzy which is not helping things.

Highlighted

I am really sorry to hear that @Tiny_leaf! It really sucks when something like that happens, especially when we are already feeling off. I find that I always feel way more drained and tired mentally/emotionally if my body is also struggling. Does laying down help with the dizziness at all?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO not really it makes it worse but it does stop me falling over.

I hate how complicated the NDIS is it's fucking up my mental health the whole thing is just too much but at the same time I need it and I hate that.

Highlighted

I'm feeling suicidal but I don't feel like waiting a couple of hours to contact a helpline Smiley Sad

Highlighted

That sounds really hard @Tiny_leaf ☹️ is there anything else that might help? I'd be happy to brainstorm ideas with you, or just chat if you like