cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not doing well

I am glad to hear that you are trying @Tiny_leaf. What activities can you do now to help yourself feel a bit better?
Highlighted

Trying to draw.

Highlighted

Did you manage to draw something @Tiny_leaf ?

Highlighted

@JazzInMay it didn't go very well.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf 

I've just caught up on your thread. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling agitated Smiley Sad. Is it like motor agitation or, like more of an internal/psychological agitation? Or both?

Your new room sounds exciting. You mentioned mountains being painted on the wall - how did you achieve that!? Sounds awesome...and relaxing. Do you watch House Rules by any chance?

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf, how are you doing today? Heart

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO no it's internal.

And idk I just painted them? I started with darker colours and moved my way up to the lighter ones. I'll need to get a photo sometime.

@TawnyOwl mostly just tired..

Highlighted

I had another appointment with the new service.

The person seems very nice but I wasn't able to ask about more intense support.

Idk what to do.

I have to have a doctor's appointment soon (probably tomorrow) to talk through my physical symptoms and I'm really not looking forward to it.

I hate how dismissive he is, and I don't have the energy or knowledge to self diagnose this one so I actually need a professional opinion. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  Can you write down your concerns then at least you won’t forget any and can use the list to help you stick to the things you need to talk about when the doctor is maybe not listening very well? Idk it is hard is there any chance of changing gp’s I had a GP who never listened to me and I thought there was no point changing but I did end up changing and I have a good GP now who actually listens idk just thinking sometimes things seem like too much effort but they work out better long term. Anyway I hope they do end up helping. 

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf, glad to hear you were in touch with new service. It is positive that they seem very nice so far. Hopefully you get to ask about more intense support soon. Have you scheduled another appointment with them as of yet? If you don't mind me asking, what does this service actually do?

Being dismissed and having to self-diagnose is not okay. Even though you are not feeling confident, it is brave that you are still having it looked into. Is there a reason why you visit this GP in particular? Do you think there may be other GP's who are validating and helpful?