cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not doing well

@Tiny_leaf  I am sorry you are in pain, well sometimes pretend help is good for a while like a placebo they can be very useful in the right situations. But again that is up to you. Making a list of techniques sounds good sometimes it can help to have something you can go back to and look at to remind yourself of important things or of things that have helped before. 

Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I only recently met my therapist, so I have no idea yet..

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO sleep deprived. I only got a few hours because of pain.

Plus feeling generally sick.

No, haven't got any yet.

Highlighted

Thanks @Eden1717 

Highlighted

Feeling sleep deprived sucks especially if you are also experiencing pain @Tiny_leaf. I hope you are able to have a better rest tonight Heart
Highlighted

Thanks @Taylor-RO 

Highlighted

I'm so tired of this fucking roller coaster.

I'm feeling really bad again. I'm feeling like I might need to go to hospital. Again. Honestly I should've gone last night or the night before or the night before that but I can never get the courage. 

It feels like I'm failing at failing.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  That is hard but I can relate to many of those feelings. I am not sure what to do or how to help make things better but it is ok to be tired and it is ok to be feeling bad, well it isn’t ok as in you should have to feel that way but it is valid to be feeling that way given what has been going on for you. Do you think you will be able to sleep tonight? Or maybe do something relaxing? Is there something you think is causing or maybe exacerbating how you have been feeling? 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 I don't know..

I'm too wound up to sleep right now though.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  That is hard. Do you think that not having much to do is making it worse? Sometimes long time boredom makes my issues a lot more difficult to manage and it can make me really agitated too. Do you know what you need to get through or to make things better? Or are just feeling bad but not sure what would help?