Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not feeling good

Ever since I came back here I feel so out of place Smiley Sad

i expected to be really happy or excited to be back but I’m not 

Re: Not feeling good

Hey there @Saltwaterdreamtime,
It can be hard to come back to a place after being away for awhile. Sometimes, the feel of the place can be different or new things have happened or sometimes it's the person who has changed. And it's okay to feel out of place too, often time can help us feel more involved.

Something I find helpful when going into a new place is finding something I enjoy and focusing on that before broadening to other areas. What do you think?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Tried that

So many new people here too

@Saltwaterdreamtime it's okay to feel out of place. I know I've felt this at times with the forums here before, mostly because a lot happens so quick!
For me, I find the best way to feel more connected is through games, hanging out and the monthly introduce yourself here Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thanks @Bee I try but just doesn’t feel like it used to, feels like I don’t really belong here anymore.

@Saltwaterdreamtime I'm sorry to hear that Smiley Sad
After time away and coming back with so many changes it makes sense you're feeling a bit lost in the community.

Do you have any ideas on how we can help you feel more comfortable and like you belong? Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee Not sure, maybe i’ll just go.

I'm also sorry to hear that you're feeling out of place @Saltwaterdreamtime - that's not a nice feeling. 

Would it help if I tagged you in some threads that would be cool for you to get involved in? 

It might take you a little while to get orientated with what's happening around the forum at the moment, but you'll get there!

Sure that’s a good idea @gina-RO