cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Not feeling great

Not feeling great tonight :/ Got a lot going on, and I'm just feeling a bit AHGAHHAGGHAHHGGH. If you know what I mean Smiley Tongue Anyone online up to chat?

Re: Not feeling great

Hi @roseisnotaplant I'm sorry to hear that, we're you up for a general chat or more a chat about how you're feeling?

I'll also tag a few online members for you @Nightruner23 @AutumnRose2911 @Eagle @Tdozer @Brendos94

Yea im up for it it's up to you if you want to tell me what has been happening @roseisnotaplant

I dunno @Erin-RO - sometimes this happens for me where I have a bunch of little things and they all pile up on top of each other and it just gets a bit much. I have a lot of homework that I haven't done, and I'm struggling a bit with social stuff, and a didn't really sleep last night. I've been watching some YT and having the last chocolate bunny and I'm feeling a little better Smiley Happy

@roseisnotaplant sure, I'll listen in (:

Very glad to see you practising some great self care @roseisnotaplant. I know these feelings all to well.

Thanks guys Smiley Happy I think I'm gonna have an early night and see how things go in the morning.

Alright keep us posted we are here for you get some good sleep @roseisnotaplant

Sounds like a good idea @roseisnotaplant. Have a good night. Smiley Happy

@roseisnotaplant take care. I hope tomorrow treats you better
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire