cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not sure what to do

Hi. I'm back again and I am having trouble again. this time it has become worse and I don't know what to do. I find I am worrying way too much about the smallest things. I've been on the verge of crying for ages and most things have just gone down hill.. I haven't been able to get to sleep easily. and even if I do get a good night of sleep, when I wake up in the morning I am still tired. I came out to my mum but she's saying my discomfort is because of puberty and I will get over it. I have tried to talk to her about it but she keeps avoiding the subject. Everything has gotten to the point that I have almost given up. I've been self harming to try and distract myself from my suicidal thoughts but I have gone too close to suicide as I almost attempted over these school holidays. As I said I am having a lot of trouble currently and I don't know what to do.

Hey @Bookworm2004
I'm really concerned about some of the things you've mentioned in your post. It sounds like you're going through a really tough time at the moment. I am glad that you've come back to the forums asking for help Heart First I just need to confirm if you're ok right now, can you tell me if you're safe?

Highlighted

I am safe currently.

really glad to hear that @Bookworm2004 Smiley Happy 

I was wondering if you've got any self-care strategies or safety plans that you can fall back on whenever you're feeling particularly low? 
If you haven't had a look at the toolbox thread that we've got, there's a whole bunch of really good self-care and wellbeing posts that you can visit to get some ideas about things that can help you when you are feeling low. There was even a new thread added to it today about mental health apps which could be really helpful for you!

I think I will look into those threads as I don't have any self-care strategies or safety plans. 

Heya @Bookworm2004, good to see you again! Heart

Feel free to try out the toolbox threads and let us know how you go with them Smiley Happy