cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not sure what to do

I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy today @MB95, but I'm glad to hear you're out of bed now. I'm so proud of you for showing amazing strength in fighting these horrible feelings! Are you feeling like you're able to keep yourself safe today?
Highlighted

Yeah I'm okay atm, I've come into uni cause strangely it's the one place I feel safe and calm.. don't ask me why 😂 I have so much to catch up on so hopefully I can keep myself busy and shove my dumb thoughts aside 💪

Thanks for checking in @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ❤

Highlighted

@MB95  I am sorry you are having a hard time but i am glad you have a "safe space" with uni that you can go too, and it is good you are trying hard to stay positive. 

Highlighted

Thanks @Eden1717 ❤

How are you feeling tonight?

Highlighted

@MB95 how am i feeling.... well i sure am feeling thats for sure. 

Highlighted

I hope the feelings aren't too heavy @Eden1717. I hadn't even realised you had started a new thread. I was wondering what had happened to your other ones! I just went searching before and have found them. I've started reading through it but don't want to reply until I'm up to date cause I know how frustrating it can be being asked to repeat yourself. I was going to finish reading it tomorrow cause I'm not feeling too flash and am exhausted. But from what I've seen so far you've been trialling some new medication and aren't entirely sure about it? Is that what's making you feel so much tonight? I hope you're okay! Are you safe? 

Highlighted

@MB95 you dont have to read the whole thing even just the last few would probably be fine. it isnt the medication tonight i have just spent the last week crying all the time and i am exhausted and stuff but anyway there isnt much i or anyone can do. 

Highlighted

I'm really sorry to hear that @Eden1717. Crying can be so damn exhausting and can affect so many other things like sleep and eating etc. I hope you were able to get a decent sleep last night? I was so exhausted I fell asleep sorry! Do you feel like there is something in particular that's triggering all this crying? Or is it just happening? I hope today is a little easier for you ❤

Highlighted

Is anyone around? 

I just really don't feel great and am trying so hard to not go down that path but I feel like it's pulling me so hard by the ankles and I don't know how to stop it. 

I just want to cry but I feel so numb. I really am trying but if anyones up for a chat tonight I'd really appreciate the distraction. I just really don't want to go down this path. I have an appointment with my psych and GP tomorrow and really want to prove to them I'm okay cause we were going to start taking me off the meds cause I don't wanna be on them. 

@MB95 wrote:

I'm really sorry to hear that @Eden1717. Crying can be so damn exhausting and can affect so many other things like sleep and eating etc. I hope you were able to get a decent sleep last night? I was so exhausted I fell asleep sorry! Do you feel like there is something in particular that's triggering all this crying? Or is it just happening? I hope today is a little easier for you ❤

Highlighted

I'm here @MB95, I won't let it take you by the ankles! I totally get the feeling of wanting to cry but not being able to Smiley Sad Sometimes crying helps get some emotion out. You don't have anything to prove to your psych and GP, they just want to help you