cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not sure what to do

i hope your appointment went ok @MB95  we are here if and when you are ready/need.

Highlighted

Thanks @Eden1717 @Lost_Space_Explorer5 and @Hannah-RO ❤

It's been a pretty emotional and exhausting day and I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling to be honest. Think I just need some time to process things. The session went okay though so I definately don't feel as bad as I was expecting. Jumping on here to your messages just means so much to me though so honestly, thank you. I never feel alone knowing I have you guys!! I really appreciate the support ❤

Highlighted

Hey @MB95 did you get to have a good sleep last night? I can imagine you were feeling pretty drained, how are you doing today? Glad to hear you weren't feeling as bad as you expected though.

Its also so lovely to hear that you feel supported on the forum, I want to highlight the support you give too. You are so thoughtful and it is really wonderful having you here as a part of this community Heart

Highlighted

I'm glad you know you're not alone @MB95 Heart
Highlighted

Aww thanks @Hannah-RO ❤

You guys make me feel like I'm actually worth something which certainly isn't easy, so thank you!!! I really wish I didn't have to leave this community soon cause it's the one place I feel accepted and like I belong. It's just been such an incredible support for me and I hate thinking about leaving it. Idk why but I was thinking about you all today at uni and it just got me upset thinking about leaving. It definately SUCKS!! But I get it 🙃

I was extremely drained yesterday and think I'm still feeling it today but I did manage to get a good sleep and actually woke up at a decent time which was nice. I didn't get to talk to my psych about much of the stuff I wanted to cause we didn't have enough time.. idk, is it just me or do you guys feel like 50min is just not enough sometimes?! 😂 Idk. I sent her an email with a few things I wanted to talk about and some sheets and stuff and I narrowed it down to like 5 things from a million and we only got through one hahaha There's just so much going on in my head! But it was still a good session. She let me pick what I wanted to talk about first on my list so that was good. We went through the whole process of seeing a paychiatrist cause she asked me last week to write down all my questions and worries so I did. I'm still not keen on the idea but I'm gonna try and do it for her and my GP to make their jobs easier. So we'll see. She did remind me she's there to support me as much as she can so I guess I'm feeling a bit safer and secure. And then I spoke to the guy in the office who I get along with and see quite a bit and asked him if it is okay for me to go and see him if I'm not feeling okay between sessions now we have changed to fortnightly and he was happy with it (I asked my psych first and she said it would be fine) and said he wants to support me as best as he can. So idk, I know it's silly but just hearing my psych and him both say those things yesterday and then talking to you guys is a reminder that people do care. Idk, I just really needed it. And I need to try and remind myself of it. I guess I'm just feeling supported which is helping me feel like I can do things?

Highlighted

@MB95 I’m so happy to hear that you are doing well and progressing through things. We will be here for you. Warm hugs! 

Highlighted

@MB95  I am really glad you feel supported on here, idk if you have been on there before but I am a member of the Sane forums and they are for adults and my screen name is basically the same so if you did want to transition to there i am around there and would be happy to talk to you there but of course that is up to you. anyway I am glad the session with the psych went well it is weird how fast the time can go when you have so much to talk about. how are you feeling about deciding to see the psychiatrist?  

Highlighted

I'm glad you're feeling supported @MB95

@Eden1717 HAAH I was checking out the sane forums the other day and I saw a username that looked very similar to yours and sounded a lot like you! You're not supposed to have the same username! Smiley Tongue

But yeah @MB95, if you want to chat on those forums when you have to leave I'm happy to make an account and try and find you Smiley Happy I'll look for the girl with attachment issues like me who is very much into sloths. Idk we could ask the mods id it's okay to talk about this on here!
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY Smiley LOL lol it isnt technically the same username but like it is easy to figure out but i dont care cause i figure in a few years i wont be able to be on here anyway and it wont matter anymore.  

Highlighted

Hahaha very cheeky @Eden1717