cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not sure what to do

Thanks @Wathan 😊

OMG YES!!!! @Eden1717 That is a BRILLIANT IDEA!!! 😍 If you and @Lost_Space_Explorer5 and I can continue onto sane or something when we're not allowed to be on here anymore that would be AMAZING!!! I hadn't even thought of that!!! I'm just so sad to leave RO and honestly think the whole age thing is bull shit. Like I get it but when you start making friendships and finding people that truly understand and support you I just feel like it's a bit cruel? Idk. It's probably just me and my attachment issues but yeah, I just REALLY don't want to leave RO 😭😭😭 Even the community managers on here. Like I'm gonna miss everyone SO MUCH!!!! I almost feel like it's going to make me worse cause it's like my little family of supports will be gone? Idk. #attachmentissues lol 

But I would 200% be keen for us all to continue our whacky chats and support on sane or whatever. I did create an account with them a while ago but they got shitty at me for my first post because it wasn't safe or some shit so I just felt completely rejected from the get go and haven't gone back on since. 

Anyway, you're not wrong @Eden1717 - our session went to quickly yesterday! I was a bit upset cause there were a few things I really needed to talk to her about because they are probably going to happen before our next session so that kinda sucks but I'm trying to rely on myself instead. It ain't easy but I wanna show her I can do it!! 

As for seeing the psychiatrist.. I feel like I was kind of forced into the idea. Although forced is probably too strong cause they know how hard it is for me and said its up to me but they'd love another opinion. I feel like I got played with some reverse psychology big time lol Practically being guilt tripped into it 😂 But I do see where they're coming from, and I guess putting my own clinical skills into practice with what I've learnt so far it makes even more sense that I do see one? I still don't like the idea and I'm not comfortable with it, nor do I want to go but I do feel like I have a bit of a clearer idea of what to expect now that my psych and I went through all my worries and concerns. We talked about me getting a formal diagnosis and stuff and I think just talking it through with her helped somewhat. Idk. It's hard to tell really. But I guess she's guilt tripped me enough now that I'm more open to the idea. And she is gonna call me straight after it so we can have a session to debreif about it and so she can check in. So I guess knowing I can talk to her straight after makes me feel a little less scared about it? Idk really. 

Highlighted

@MB95  yeah sane has a slightly different vibe but it is ok. maybe if you ever go back on there just double check the guidelines lol. well i mean at least once you see the psychiatrist it will kind of be over and done with like the biggest part anyway and then you dont have to stress about it so much anymore. i remember the first time i saw a psychiatrist i was absolutely terrified but then again i was 3yrs old so idk maybe it is a little different. anyway just remember the diagnosis isnt who you are it is just a tool to try and help.    

Highlighted

Ahh @MB95 it sucks when a session goes super quick and theres other things you feel like you need to talk about. I go in with dot points now so I make sure I get through everything but even then it doesn't always happen haha - hope you're having a good day Smiley Happy  

Highlighted

@MB95  How are you going today? 

Highlighted

Thanks for checking in @Eden1717. I'm not ignoring the messages sorry, just avoiding them atm cause I'm not sure how I'm feeling and tying not to think about me because when I do I end up in a bad place so just trying to keep busy and distracted atm! Hope that's okay Smiley Happy Thanks for checking in though! And @Bre-RO too! 

Highlighted

@MB95  That is ok as long as you aren’t keeping so busy you end up exhausted but not knowing how you feel is perfectly ok. 

Highlighted

I hope you're doing okay, if the forums are stressing you a bit, please take some time to look after yourself @MB95
Highlighted

How are you going today @MB95?
Highlighted

Thanks guys @Eden1717 @Lost_Space_Explorer5. I'm okay, not great, but okay 👍 Sorry if I don't reply to your threads tonight. I'm thinking of you both and really do hope you both keep yourselves safe and reach out to a helpline etc. if you need the extra support. ❤

Highlighted

Sorry you're not feeling good @MB95 I hope you reach out to your supports if you need too Heart Thinking of you