cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not sure what to do

Thanks @TOM-RO love that you jumped in, and what you've said makes sense. I'm just scared telling her cause it was our first try at going fortnightly so I don't want her to think that's why. Like it definately didn't help but it wasn't the cause. I'll see how I go and if I can tell her. Maybe I'll just give it to her written down but say I don't want to talk about it. That might help cause at least she'll know. Idk. I'll see how I'm feeling about it tomorrow. I'm too tired to worry about it now. I had a nap earlier so now I've gotta get back to my assignments cause they're all due and I wasted most of last week and the weekend trying to stay safe so have a lot to catch up on 😔

Highlighted

Yeah @Lost_Space_Explorer5 thanks for pointing it out to me cause i wasn't really thinking of that and knowing that I won't be talking to her for a few weeks afterwards probably won't sit well. So thanks for the heads up. Sometimes I feel like you understand me more than me 😂

Highlighted

Do you want to talk about what triggered feeling bad last week? @MB95 Smiley Sad And writing it down for your psych sounds like a good idea. Ugh assignments freaking suck, on top of trying to keep yourself safe Smiley Sad
Highlighted

HAHA I swear I don't @MB95, I'm just somehow guessing right Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@MB95 I'm glad that what I said makes sense, and I can understand why you'd still be feeling scared or uncertain about how to go about things. Saying it in words or writing it down, I think you've raised a good point here about what's important is that at least she'll know in some way.

I think that it definitely makes sense to give things a bit of space to see how you feel later; doing assignments definitely isn't a fun way to keep busy Robot Mad but at least it might be a bit of distraction?

I hope that you can get some more rest, tonight, too

Highlighted

I might a bit later @Lost_Space_Explorer5, see how I'm feeling. I only got about 3hrs of broken sleep last night so already feel like crap and I'm worried going into things might just make me worse which I really can't afford atm with uni 🙃 

Assignments definately aren't fun considering it's meant to be 'holiday' time @TOM-RO. But it did keep me distracted and I managed to smash out my assignment 💪

Highlighted

Well done on smashing out your assignment @MB95 . I noticed you said it's meant to be "holiday" time but that's not the case - I feel your pain. I'm doing assignments on my mid semester break. As you said though, it's definitely a good distraction!

How's your day been today?

Highlighted

It's definitely keeping me busy that's for sure @Maddy-RO

My day's been alright, I'm just exhausted and trying my best to keep at it. How's yours been? 

I did feel a bit weird today cause I went into uni and got all teary walking past my psychs office and not quite sure why so that was fun. I think I'm just tired and emotional. 

Highlighted

Hey @MB95, good to hear your day was alright, although it sounds tough that you got a bit teary Smiley Sad Good on you for smashing out those assignments though!
Highlighted

I really don't feel okay. I just saw my grandparents cause they were passing through and stopped to say hello and thry told me how good I was looking which reminded me of how good I am at hiding this and then I came to uni and ran into my 'back up psych' and now I just feel really sick cause I wanted to talk to her but can't. I have my appointment soon and was going to give some written stuff to the guy in the office to give to my psych but he isn't here and now I don't know what to do. I'm going home cause I can't handle this. I just feel so alone. I don't know how to tell her but I'm feeling really suicidal again and not entirely safe in myself. Idk. Like I don't think I'll do anything cause I always scare myself out of it. But I just don't feel okay and like I need to tell someone but don't know how. Sorry. This is just the one place I feel safe. I hope I haven't crossed any lines, I'm trying not to go into it but if anyone wants to just have a chat I'd really appreciate it cause I don't want to be on my own atm. Sorry.