cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not sure what to do

I don't even know why I'm on here cause I know there's probably no one around to chat to atm, and that's okay - I'm safe just so the morning crew know. I just don't know how I feel. I can't sleep and so much is running through my head. So many old memories that I haven't been able to remember for years are popping up randomly all of a sudden and I don't feel okay. They keep making me second guess and overthink my childhood and I can't make sense of it. Why now? I'm just confused and really want to talk to someone about it but am also so scared of what they might say. Idk. It just makes me literally feel sick in my stomach. I just want to sleep but everytime I close my eyes it starts again. Idk if it's cause I have a session soon cause I usually get really stressy about what we are gonna talk about but idk. We haven't even talked about any of my past yet so I don't even know why it's coming up and I'm so scared. There's just a lot going on and I don't know how to make it stop. It's like the darkness is trying to pull me down and not let me be positive and feel happy. It's right there and is scaring me because I know how much easier it is to just give in and I'm getting pretty tired. It always wins when I'm tired. Sorry. I don't even know why I came on here. I guess I just needed to let someone know I'm scared? Idk. I don't know who to talk too and just want to scream. Sometimes I really wish I knew some of you in person so this would feel more real cause I feel like you guys are the only people who actually get me and it sucks. Like it's nice but it sucks that we will never meet. Idk. I just wish I could talk to someone in person. But then again I often can't talk anyway and have to write so what would be the damn point anyway?! 😂 

Aw @MB95 it sucks so much when you are alone with your thoughts when you are trying to sleep. It sounds like some very emotional memories came up for you, please know that if you need to talk about them we are here to listen. Last night seemed really scary for you, I hope you're getting a good sleep in right now and when you wake up, we are here for you. I'm glad you thought of us last night and told us how you are feeling Heart

Hey @MB95, last night sounded really intense, there were a lot of old memories that came up for you Smiley Sad Did you want to talk about them on here? We're always here to listen Smiley Happy How're you feeling today? Yeah it does suck you can't meet people on here in person Smiley Sad And that we age up out of this. But just thought I'd let you know I've made an account on the sane forums so you'll still be able to talk to some of us still! As long as I can find you on that forum ahah Smiley Tongue

Thanks @Bre-RO, I was up pretty early today cause I had a uni class and have so much due this weekend.. starting to crash hardcore now! 

But I think I'm okay. Still feeling pretty off but I'm just trying to get on with things and keep myself busy! 

I appreciate you offering to listen @Lost_Space_Explorer5 - some stuff I just really don't feel comfortable talking about unfortunately. It's hard to explain but it's just stuff that's a little too close to home that I'm not sure anyone is ever really going to be able to help me with. But I do really apprecite you guys listening and being there ❤ 

I do really wanna talk to someone about it but idk. I'm just scared of what people will think and don't want to get anyone in trouble if that makes sense? Anyway it's all good. I'll be fine, things always seem so much worse at night. 

@MB95  nights can be really hard and i am sorry you had to have a particularly difficult one you dont have to talk about anything you arent comfortable talking about but anything you do want to talk about we are here to listen. is there anything you can do in times like those that helps you to calm down and stay grounded? if there is it might be good to make a list of them to rimind yourself so that is it happens again you are maybe more prepared to deal with it idk just a thought.  

Hey @MB95 , just wanted to check in and see how you're doing today? We're always here to listen if you want to chat... I hope you go OK getting through your uni work! Honestly I have so much admiration for you and everyone else who's managing to cope with study after such a total rollercoaster of a year - you rock!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

Haha thanks @Janine-RO, I don't know about everyone else but I know I certainly cannot wait for the semester to be over! Sooo close!! 

Thanks for checking in, I really apprecite it ❤ I'm actually feeling pretty good today - I managed to get some of my assignment done so am so close to being finished with all my assessments!! Such a good feeling!! 

How are you feeling today? I hope you're keeping well! ❤

@MB95  how much longer do you have to go of this semester? I hope you have something very, very nice planned for yourself once your exams are done- uni can be such a tough slog at times I know!!  Well done for getting some of your assignment done, it's the best feeling when the end is in sight, hey! 

I'm doing okay, thanks for asking Smiley Happy Had a bit of a rough few days as one of my small humans is a bit sick at the moment but we are hopefully through the worst of it now!

Aww I hope your okay turns into amazing soon @Janine-RO!! Sorry to hear your lil one has been sick, that's never a fun time!! Glad to hear they're on the mend though, hope he/she has been getting in lots of cuddles with you - just quietly that's always my favourite part lol I just love how cuddly they get. Sucks that they're sick but the cuddles are always nice. Sending lots of healthy vibes your way ❤ 

As for uni, I finish my last exam on the 17th so not too much longer.. I can finally see the end!! And yes, it certainly is a lovely feeling!! I haven't got too much planned for the break - just work really and I'm hoping to start volunteering for a few organisations to try and give myself some sort of purpose. Have you got much planned for your Christmas holidays? 

Aw thank you @MB95 ! That's so sweet of you - it's my little boy who's been unwell and yep, there's been lots of cuddles! Especially around 2am, but that's what coffee is for! He seems to be on the mend now thankfully Smiley Happy 

That's so exciting that you only have a few weeks to go of this epic semester, so glad that the end is in sight for you! Volunteering sounds like a great plan, what kind of things are you thinking of doing? I hope you can get lots of relaxing in there as well, you have definitely earned it! No massive plans for us really, lots of family time and will hopefully get away to the beach for a bit Smiley Happy