cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not sure what to do

Yay for cuddles!! Maybe not yay for 2am.. but yay for cuddles!! 🤣 Hopefully it's onwards and upwards from here for you all @Janine-RO. Make sure mumma bear gets some rest too!!

Yeah, I think the excitement hit me a bit this arvo cause I managed to finish my last assessment of the year!!! Just gotta do the final edits and touch ups but it's all written 😊 I've been spending quite a bit of time with the staff in our AccessAbility team at uni and one of them was so excited for me today that it rubbed off and I kinda realised it is actually something to be excited about so I'm feeling the end now!! We had such a lovely chat about it which was nice. 

You sound like the lady I was speaking with in AccessAbility.. she just laughed when I told her I want to start volunteering and told me I need to make sure I take time to relax 🤣 Which I will at some stage.. I'm going to go home for a few weeks at some stage so can relax then! As for the volunteering, there's a few places I've been thinking of. One I'm really keen on is for a place that takes kids with parents who have mental illnesses on camps to give them a break and let them just be kids. I ADORE children and mental health and being outdoors are two things I'm passionate about so figured it might be right up my alley.. 

Highlighted

Also.. the beach sounds AMAZING @Janine-RO. I'm totally jealous! We can't swim where I live cause it's not safe 🙃

Highlighted

Awhh volunteering at the camp sounds like an amazing experience to get involved in @MB95! I'm glad the semester is over for you! Well done! It wasn't an easy semester by the sounds of it but you got through! Yay! Smiley Very Happy So many exclamation marks!!! Yes do give yourself some time to relax but doing something fun that gives you purpose is a great way to stay distracted
Highlighted

Thanks @Lost_Space_Explorer5, I just handed in my last assessment a few hours ago. Now just my 3 exams and it's all over!!!

Highlighted

oh I jumped the gun on that one haha sorry @MB95. Just 3 more exams! You've got this!! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@MB95  good luck with the exams 

Highlighted

Thanks guys 💙

Highlighted

How has exam prep been going for you @MB95? I hope it's not been too stressful and you're taking breaks
Highlighted

Good luck @MB95 Heart You've got this!
Highlighted

Oh wow @MB95 that volunteering opportunity sounds like such a fantastic fit for you, I'm sure you'll be amazing! I've heard amazing things about those camps- giving kids the space just to be kids is SO important.  Do you think you'll want to work with kids when you graduate? 

Hope the exam prep is going well, and that you're managing to take some breaks here and there too. You've got this!! 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here