cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not sure what to do

@MB95  that is hard and it is complicated when they werent given a heads up that you were planning to stop the meds at this exact time but hopefully everything works out and of course we dont mind having you around here more often. that being said it is always good to have some back up face to face supports in mind for in case you need them. med changes can be hard. 

Hmm it sounds like the next couple weeks might be a bit difficult with going off the meds and not being able to see your supports @MB95.. Of course we're happy to support you as best we can at this time and as you said you have so much strength

Thanks guys, I think I'll be fine though! I don't really have anyone here in person anyway so don't have much of a choice. If things get bad though I might go visit the office dude at my uni that knows me cause at least then I'm with someone. Idk. That's the extent of my plan but I reckon I'll be fine 😊

Hey @MB95 

Just want to reiterate what has already been said that we are here for you! What are you getting up to today? Heart

Thanks @Hannah-RO ❤ It's been a super long day! I've literally been in workshops all day from 9am - 7:30pm so my brain is fried! It was kinda nice though cause it was information overload and stuff I was really interested in so kinda gave me a break from my thoughts for the day. Was a really nice distraction actually and I guess I felt pretty stable today because of it which was nice. Bloody exhausted now though so think I'm gonna have an early night!

Hey @MB95 sounds like you've been suuuper busy! as you said it's a good distraction learning about something you're interested in, I find that I feel really uplifted/motivated when I'm feeding my brain Smiley Happy Glad you got an early night, hope you wake up today feeling rested and happy.

Thanks @Bre-RO ❤ 

Hope you're having a good day! 

How have you been going today @MB95? Smiley Happy And what was the workshop for if that's okay to ask?

Strangely I have actually been feeling rather calm today and kind of more clear headed? It's so bizzare cause I'm coming off my meds and expected to not feel so great but honestly, today has felt kind of amazing just quietly. Like I could actually think clearly for the first time in a very long time! Idk. Like I'm not gonna bag out the meds cause they do work for people but it's just a very strange feeling and very strange thoughts I'm having about it all.. I mean I did also get a really good sleep and ate pretty well today so I'm sure that also helped but yeah.. just interesting I guess. I am also coming off them hella slowly and with the tiniest adjustments so I guess it's probs not the meds. Idk. I'm also paranoid about going downhill cause I want to come off them so bad that I think I'm working so much harder than usual to prove to my team I don't need them 😂 So maybe I'm just finally using the skills my psych taught me, who knows! Whatever it is, I'm just thankful for today cause it's been a really good day! Sorry that was a bit of a rant but I needed to share it with someone cause I feel weird and have no clue what to think of today lol 

And to answer your question.. I'm not gonna say exactly what the workshops were for cause I've been getting paranoid again about people finding out who I am, or moreso someone I know realising this is me. But one was to do with stuff at my work, so to like mobility type stuff and the other was about a specific health condition and learning how to provide assistance to someone with the condition. They were both super interesting and I'm so glad I did them! Plus they were free which was a bonus! 

@MB95  I am glad you had a good day for whatever reason a good day is still a good day. I am glad you enjoyed the workshops they sound like they would have been interesting. Do you have anything fun/interesting planned for today?