cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not sure what to do

@MB95, yeah you can't actually delete posts on here hehe. I guess that makes things a bit safer because mods and RO staff can check if you're okay!

I'm sorry today is a bad day Smiley Sad Emotions come in waves, of course we would believe you! It would be so awesome if you showed yourself the same compassion you show us on here Heart Sometimes that's just about how you phrase things... Trying to get your head straight hmmmm. Would you say that to Eden or me? "Get your head space Lost! We don't want you to fall into that dark place again!"

MB95, it's totally valid that you're feeling horrid today and forcing yourself into being okay mightn't be the most helpful way to manage these feelings. We're here for you if you need, okay? No matter if it's a good day or a bad. And sometimes days can be mixed too, and that's okay

Each day can be a wave of emotions @MB95. We don't judge you for feeling differently throughout the day. You aren't alone, I know that other people have felt similarly before! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help Heart

Hey @MB95 how are you going at the moment? I hope you're going okay

@MB95  hope you are going ok. let us know how the cookies go if you decide to make them. 

Thanks for checking in guys, I REALLY apprecite it!! ❤ I'm doing okay. Had a bit of a moment and wasn't too good yesterday after something that happened but I'm trying really hard to stay positive and look at it as a blessing in disguise! I'm not ignoring you guys, I'm just struggling a little and not sure what to do or how I'm feeling with a lot of things and a bit up and down coming off my meds so thought it might be best to keep it off here! I also recently realised I have to leave RO soon so it's got me pretty bummed out so just trying to steer away from turning to you guys as my main source of support if that makes sense? I just know it's not going to end well for me. So just trying to deal with things on my own a bit more and help others instead so I'm at least still part of the community! 😊 But thanks for checking in. You guys are worth more than gold, seriously. 

And I'll let you know about the cookies @Eden1717 if we don't all end up baking them together! I have next Wednesday off work cause I have my last psych appointment.. it's via phone but I'm taking it off so I can spend the day baking and drop all the goodies off fresh in the afternoon so shall let you know how it goes!! 😊

Awh no @MB95 Smiley Sad You're ageing out soon? Fair enough at wanting to not get too reliant/attached to us, I get that haha, that's my attitude to life at the moment. Sorry to hear something bad happened yesterday Smiley Sad We're here if you want to talk about it. Also the offer to find you on the other forums remains if that's something you feel would be helpful, but no pressure either way. It's been so good having you here, you've honestly been so kind and supportive and I'm gonna miss chatting to you Smiley Sad But you're not leaving yet! So let's try not to think about that just yet haha Smiley Sad

Yeah I know.. like I still have a few months but it's just been on the back of my mind alot lately cause I'm really struggling since cutting my psych sessions back to fortnightly so just feel like I need to give myself plenty of time to adjust to the idea of having to leave RO too cause I know I'm going to struggle hardcore. We both know what my attachment is like 😂 As for other forums, I will keep it in mind and really would love to stay in touch with you guys but atm I'm not sure I'll join another one. I just feel like RO has been so special to me and leaving it is gonna hurt so I'm not sure I'll put myself in this position again if that makes sense? Idk. See what happens! If I do join one you and @Eden1717 will be the first to know! Don't mean to sound like a downer!! I'm just a bit all over the place atm and kinda blocking out all emotion, or trying my hardest to anyway and not seek advice from others cause of my attachment. So just figured it might be easier on me to just stay in touch by checking in on your forums instead of talking about my shit 😊 I hope that kinda makes a bit of sense lol 

@MB95  that makes sense and it is a bit sad that you will age out soon but still as @Lost_Space_Explorer5  the offer of the sane forums (idk if i can mention the name) is still open and it isnt too bad over there and you cant age out there lol. anyway i suppose we have some time so for now it is cookies and more causal conversations about sloths and sea slugs.  

We will definitely miss you when you age out of here @MB95 ! That does make sense you're wanting to cut back on here for a bit as its on your mind. That together with reducing your meds and cutting back psych sessions is a quite a lot all at once, be gentle with yourself @MB95 Heart You are such a delightful member of this community and we're still here for you.