cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not sure what to do

@MB95  I am sorry you are feeling so bad and that your family isnt a great support option for you. all your feelings are valid and i hope you can find some inner peace soon. 

I don't have the energy to reply to past messages sorry guys. I'm not in a good place and just re-reading them is a bit triggering so I'm gonna leave it. Sorry I never got round to replying. I do appreciate your replies though. Just not in the right headspace. 

I do have something I need some advice on though that's less heavy.. I just moved into a new place and have found out (2 days after moving) that one of my housemstes is really close friends with my old housemate that was really nasty to me and drove me out of the house. So now I just feel uncomfortable and sick. Do you guys think I'm over reacting if I move out only after a few days of being here? 

@MB95  hmm that is a difficult situation. I think it really depends on the person like if the person at the new place is understanding and mature then they can probably not make a big deal out of it and treat you as an individual that being said not everyone is so it is hard to know. i think the biggest thing is that you are able to feel comfortable in your home so if you dont and it cant be resolved then perhaps looking at other options is going to be valuble. 

Yeah, it's hard to know what she's like cause I haven't really seen her yet. But since finding out my anxiety is through the roof. I haven't been able to eat or sleep and just keep thinking about the shit she put me through. Like I'm scared she's going to rock up at the house. I just really don't trust her. She talked about cleaning toilets with peoples tooth brushes she didn't like and her friends egging peoples houses they don't like so I'm just worried she knows where I live. I know I might be over reacting and thinking worst case but I can't stop it. Between that and the stuff about my friend with my psych I just feel so paranoid! I did just write a pros and cons list about moving though.. the pros seem to outweigh the cons atm so I have some serious thinking to do. Everyone seems to think I should move but I also don't wanna be seen as over reacting to something.. ugh. Idk. I'll work it out. I just wish I knew before I moved in cause I never would have!!!

@MB95  those are some intense and threatening things that person mentioned not to mention incredibly immature so it is understandable you are reacting the way you are I cant say what would happen but honestly it isnt anyone elses business if you do want to move again and it doesnt matter if others think it isnt a big deal all that matters is that you can feel safe and comfortable where you are living and if that place isnt somewhere you can then it is ok to go somewhere else. I cant say what you should and shouldnt do but i think it is important that your safety comes first. 

Thanks @Eden1717. I appreciate it ❤ I've been feeling like such a crazy person over it but I think it's maybe because I don't feel safe and need to trust my gut on this. Thankyou! 

Definitely trust your gut on this one @MB95, you shouldn't ever feel like you have to put yourself in a situation that makes you uncomfortable