cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not sure what to do

Yeah I'm okay, just taking it a day at a time, thanks for asking Smiley Happy How's uni going? Have your thoughts still been quite dark? Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Unfortunately sometimes that's all we can do hey? Take it one day at a time and hope for the best.. I do hope things are starting to ease up for you a bit. Sorry I haven't been present on your thread, things are just a bit overwhelming for me atm so I'm trying to avoid dishing out shit support! But I think of you and @Eden1717 like every day and really do hope you're both doing okay!!! 

Uni is pretty hectic atm with assessments and exams but I'm slowly making my way through it all. I'm sure you can relate. How's it going for you?

As for my thoughts.. it's been hard but I feel as though things are slowly becomming less intense. I haven't thought about ending things today so that's gotta be a win. I'm thinking of going in to see the admin dude I get along really well with tomorrow but we'll see. I'm a little worried it might trigger me more than help. Idk. I'll just wait and see if I'm up to it cause I know I worried him and I feel stupid about it so don't want him to make it a big thing or even ask me if I'm okay cause I'll probably just breakdown. But I cancelled my GP appointment so that's one less thing I have to worry about 👍

Highlighted

Hey @MB95 hope you're doing okay today, it's been such a hard time for you but I'm so happy that your thoughts about ending things have eased up. Let us know how you go with seeing the admin dude and if you need any support with it. Thinking of you!

Highlighted

Thanks @Bre-RO ❤ I REALLY appreciate you just listening and understanding. You helped me alot last week and I can't thank you enough. I'm feeling a little more at ease today, just trying to work up the energy to get out of bed and head into uni. I'm a bit nervous about seeing him cause I really don't want to talk about last week and I just want things to be 'normal' but I also feel like I need to apologise for not going in when I said I would. It's all good though, whatever happens happens. I just hope it helps like it usually does and doesn't trigger me like it sometimes does cause I feel pretty fragile atm and like it could go either way. Thanks again for all the support. 

Highlighted

Hey @MB95 I'm glad to hear your thoughts are a little better today Smiley Happy It's good you're planning on going into uni to see that supportive receptionist, but it sounds like you're a bit hesitant... Don't put too much pressure on yourself either way, okay? And yeah uni is pretty hectic haha I've got this huge essay due that I have not even started and Idk why I do this to myself. Let us know how it goes today if you're up to it, okay? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Thanks @Lost_Space_Explorer5. I'm currently still in bed lol I just feel so wiped out and haven't really been able to do much the last few days but lay here and drift in and out of sleep. I've got 3hrs till the office closes so just trying to work myself up to it! 

Ugh, when is your essay due? I totally get that feeling. Not sure about you but since covid I've developed this really bad habit of starting everything a day or two before it's due! It's just so hard to stay motivated to care. I hope you're able to make a start on it today. Sometimes I set myself little goals like I might aim to write 200 words one day? I find that often makes it easier for me.. less overwhelming? 

Highlighted

@MB95  I am glad you are doing a little better, try not to put too much pressure on your self take it easy and give yourself some time if you can. Hopefully today went ok with the uni stuff. Sorry I haven’t been around much. 

Highlighted

That's okay @Eden1717 I'm sorry I haven't been around on your thread much either. I totally get you have your own stuff going on so never expect you guys to respond. Please don't if you're not up for it, your health and safety is far more important!! 

I knew it was going to be a trigger coming here. I saw my back up psych as she was leaving and that's just thrown me and now I feel alone and shit again. And angry? I don't quite know why I feel so much anger but I do. It's towards myself though so it's okay. So I didn't go see him after that. I'll see how I am tomorrow and might try again, idk. I kinda just want to shut them all off completely. But then I also really want to see them. I'm just very confused and so over this. I just feel alone and like I can't do this anymore. Things never used to trigger me so much. It's like since I've started seeing a psych I've turned into some kind of sensitive baby that can't handle anything anymore!! I hate it so much. I'm trying. I really am but I'm so over it. 

Highlighted

Ahhh I am sorry that you are feeling triggered after heading to the office today @MB95 Smiley Sad I think it says a lot that you went there with the best intentions and still feel determined to keep trying, even if it is realllly difficult for you. Were you going there just to have a chat with the office guy or to make an appointment with your backup psych? Either way, it seems like you are doing your best to reach out to those around you Heart

You also mentioned that you feel like things are triggering you more now that you see a psych. Do you think that as a result of therapy, you may be more aware of these triggers? Or more likely to confront them?
Highlighted

Hey @MB95, I'm sorry going into uni today was triggering Smiley Sad For what it's worth I don't think you're a 'sensitive baby'. What you're feeling and your reactions are totally understandable. Actually what's wrong with being sensitive anyway? Do you think acknowledging how difficult it's been for you lately and that it's okay to be feeling the way you are might be helpful?