cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Nothing is ever enough

I'm glad you have a date for the surgery now @scared01.

I think you're brave and wonderful!

Wow. Sorry if I've missed this, but what's your role in the upcoming wedding? Is it something you're looking forward to? Smiley Happy  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

hey @letitgo
i cant talk to much about the wedding unfortunatly. its to coincidental..
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 how are you going today? Heart

It sounds like you have a lot going on with your operation, caring stuff and cleaning, therapy, and a wedding coming up! You’re doing absolutely amazingly to be getting through all of this. 

Most therapy does take a while, I’m glad you feel comfortable with how it’s going. Do you have another session coming up soon? 

im feeling awful today @DruidChild Smiley Sad
the expectations and pressures are really getting to me. i literally have no one in my life who i can talk to either unless im paying them.

ive got another psych session next friday so will continue exposure work with her then

I’m sorry to hear that @scared01 Smiley Sad Some day’s are harder than others. I’ll be around for a little longer if it would help to talk or vent for a bit? Hugs if you want them Heart

I’m glad you’ve got a psych session coming up, I hope it’s helpful! 

im just frustrated at life and the expectations and pressures that are constantly placed upon me @DruidChild i know im not in a position at the moment to change it but it is hard literally having no one that i can talk to. i love here but theres some things that i cant share and would be better to talk to the person/peopl invloved ie something with mum etc but i dont have that.

more than anything im in a great deal of pain. ive been to the drs and shes given me even stronger pain meds which also make me drowsy and feel a little off colour but im hoping it helps with the pain. the last 2 doses havent made much difference except helped with sleep so thats good at least.
Highlighted

You have very right to be frustrated @scared01, it sounds like you’re under a lot of pressure and stress at the moment and not having anyone to talk to about it must make it a lot heavier to carry! Heart I can empathise with needing to talk about something but not wanting to post publicly about it, especially when it involves family. Any chance eheadspace would do a few appointments with you or not really? I’m sorry if that’s something you’ve already tried. 

It sounds awful to be in so much pain, although it’s a good thing that the meds have been helping you sleep. Are you expecting that this pain will reduce after your operation? Or is this from an unrelated thing? 

i have tried to connect with eheadspace a few times but becasue ive been so busy all week afer waiting an hr to talk ive had to end the session before i actually get to speak to someone. i had 6 appointments last week with more for both msyelf and caree next week. think 4 so far. i might be able to try to reconnect monday evening though as it seeming to be abit quieter..

the operation will fix it. itll get worse while recovering with stitches etc but once thats all done itll have solved the problem all together. its a shame that is is so far away and until then all i can do is keep on top of infections and have pain killers if i need to. so as much as im terrified of having this op it is definently worth it in the long run. my poor body must think it needs pain relief to function atm Smiley Sad and as most know pain is very tiring too. i think if the meds and pain dont settle within the next few days ill go back and see if mahybe antibiotics are needed. atm we are just treating the pain but i have a feeling i might need something to help the cause of the pain.

It’s frustrating when there’s such a long queue hey @scared01. It sounds like you’ve been super busy on top of dealing with pain and distress! Heart Monday sounds like a good idea. 

That’s good. It sounds like you’re very on top of the physical stuff, but I agree that pain is super tiring and I hope you’re able to get some painkillers that help. Do you feel like your gp is helpful and like they listen to you?

gosh yes the queue can be soooo long! @DruidChild the list is actually over a yrs wait but im a little more urgent so im up the list a little more. ive got strong pain killers atm, they are the ones i usually take and they usually help so im a little worried that they arent as in usually that means ive an infection that actually needs treating in conjunction with pain relief. i get flare ups and i can go a few weeks without having many problems at all which is good but the flare ups are getting worse so im very glad the surgury is this yr instead.
my gp is pretty good, i havent had a steady gp for about a yr now as mine went on maternity leave plus took a few extra months off but she is back now and becasue i was a regular client im able tosee her again. a relief for me as shes good with both physical AND mental health. i find she usually does listen.