cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Nothing is ever enough

That’s really good that they’ve moved you up the list @scared01, it sounds like this is having a big impact on your life. I really hope you’re able to get something to control this flare up, being in pain makes mental health stuff so much worse. 

I’m glad your gp is pretty good (and back!) although it is frustrating when you don’t have someone stable to rely on. 

I have to go to bed but I’ll be around again tomorrow if you need someone to talk to Heart I hope the pain subsides enough for you to sleep.

thanks @DruidChild
yes your right, physical and mental stuff go hand in hand hey.
goodnight DC, hope you sleep well, im thinking ill head to bed myself now

Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

goodnight also @Erin-RO
love seeing you pop up Heart

Hi @scared01, I hope you got some sleep the other night! Heart How is your pain today? Are you having another busy week? 

hey @DruidChild
pain seems to be ok today physically anyway.. yeah ive got another busy week. today was really hard at the drs, and friday i have psych. im not sure what else is filling the week probably getting ready for an overnight camp on the weekend

That’s good to hear @scared01. Well done on getting through your difficult dr appointment - is there anything nice you could do for yourself as a reward? Also wondering how you’re feeling about psych on Friday? Heart

ive just been doing some crochet and movies along with a hot shower @DruidChild i havent been up for much as im really drained.
honestly feeling meh about psych. just another thing that i have to do really.

That sounds like good self care @scared01, it’s understandable that you’d be really tired rn Heart Have you been able to sleep recently? I think you mentioned the pain meds helped with that? 

That’s fair, sometimes it is just another thing that you have to do. If you’d like to talk about it more feel free Heart

Highlighted

yeh ive been sleeping a little more, still mostly not till early hrs of the morning around 2 nut 4-5 hrs is alot better than none.
thank you for the offer but no thanks, i think its just one of those days where im tired and drained so mostly everything is just meh

@DruidChild Heart

I’m glad you’re getting at least a little sleep @scared01, I can imagine how much harder it is to deal with everything on 0 hours of sleep! 

Sure thing Heart